↠ 35

"Well I'm pretty sure."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Well, I believe you but I promise you that I won't - I mean," He cleared his throat awkwardly. "We won't let anyone hurt you. Your under our protection so don't think that no one is going to come near you."

"I believe you guys will, I just panicked at the thought of it." You admitted. It wasn't like you could call the police and say vampires were stalking you. Imagine the thought of that.

"It's ok," Namjoon smiled and made his dimples pop out. You wanted to poke it. "I understand your fears. You can go back to bed and I'll tell Seokjin and Taehyung to do an extra patrol tonight, okay?"

You nodded, feeling more protected by the thought. To show your appreciation, you hugged Namjoon tightly who literally froze. You felt like you were hugging a literal statue. "Sorry. You don't like hugs?" You curiously asked, pulling away slightly.

Namjoon shook his head rapidly. "I do! I was just surprised..." He immediately pulled you back to hug you tightly. "I wasn't expecting it..."

Even though you couldn't see his face, you were sure that he was blushing. Usually through all the times you've seen him interact with the other boys, he was serious and calm. With you alone? He was just a clumsy mess that hoped to actually not break anything and just like a big softie.

You lightly laughed and Namjoon just held on tighter. "Please don't laugh at me." He muttered.

"I'm not. You're just like a huge teddy bear." You replied back as you slightly pulled away to look at him. Yeah, you were right. His cheeks were red and he automatically went limp like a noodle. "Good night." You smiled at him and pulled away.

"Y-Yeah, good morning... I mean good night!" Namjoon stumbled over his words again.

Aw, how awkward. You waved at him and went back up to your room. Yeah, there was nothing to worry about. You had seven werewolves that promised to protect you. Nothing should worry you.

Alright.

Maybe you should slightly be worried. As soon as you left your room, you were met with Yoongi leaning against the wall by your door. "I swear all you just like being outside my door." You mumbled and Yoongi innocently tilted his head with a questioning look.

"What do you mean 'all of you?'"

"Nevermind..." You replied.

Yoongi pursed his lips but chose to ignore it. "Anyways, did Namjoon tell you that I'll get you in the morning and Hoseok will cover for the afternoon?"

"Yeah he told me. You ready to go?" You asked and followed Yoongi down the stairs.

He nodded. "Sure, whenever you're ready."

"Ok let me just get a donut or something-" You were cut off when Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Jimin! That was the last donut!"

"How am I supposed to know?!" Jimin shouted back with as much energy. Suddenly the two sprang into the living room and were now circling each other. In Jimin's mouth was half the donut.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him. "How dare you take it." He growled out.

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever do you mean?" He took another bite of the donut, obviously teasing the youngest member. Then Jungkook launched forward with Jimin laughing as he slipped back into the kitchen. They didn't even notice the two of you at the foot of the stairs.

"What did I witness?" You asked while Yoongi shrugged.

"I don't even know. C'mon." He grabbed your hand and dragged you along. "We'll go get some better donuts."

All you could do was let him drag you away as you laughed at the duo who still kept arguing about the donuts. Ah, what fun times.

Happily, you finished off the last bite off your donut as you arrived at your class. You were expecting for Yoongi to leave you alone and go look around the campus for any potential threats or something, but instead he pushed you in. Confused, he led you to the back of the class and had you sit down on a seat. Then he took his own seat right next to you.

"You're going to stay with me?" You questioned the white blonde male.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. Did the others not stay with you?"

You shook your head. "No, I think they looked around for any..." You lowered your voice in case someone heard. "Vampires."

"Huh. Well, let this be a break. Catch them off guard, y'know?" He sent you an amusing smile.

You laughed at his cuteness. "Sure. " You agreed. As soon as you did, the professor walked in. They honestly didn't care that there was another person in the room as they took attendance and then jumped straight into the lesson. So, you tried to pay attention but it was hard to when there was an affectionate person by your side.

Yoongi kept watching you take notes, making little notes in the margins that you missed and sometimes his slender fingers would play with your hand that rested on the table.

Yeah, ok. You figured you were going to get a low grade on the assignment next time.

He curled his left pinky finger around yours and held it for a bit. His eyes flickered to your paper and he quickly used his other hand to write another thing you missed during the lecture. It wasn't your fault that you wanted to hug the cuddly werewolf. It continued throughout the whole lecture and then was the only time that Yoongi let your hand go to let you put away your stuff.

Once you were ready, you two stood up. As if it was a natural occurrence, Yoongi grabbed your hand and led the way to the front of campus. "Hoseok should be here around somewhere." He said, his gaze looking everywhere.

You just nodded, noting the way Yoongi's hand squeezed yours when he mentioned Hoseok. His dark eyes spotted the sunshine sitting on a bench. Reluctantly, Yoongi headed over there at a slow pace. At last Hoseok must have picked up on your scent or something since he turned his head right towards you. He got up and strolled over to meet you halfway.

"I'll get going." Yoongi said. "Be safe and see you later." He gave your hand a gentle squeeze before walking away. You shouted a 'bye' at him as he continued along.

Hoseok sent you a bright smile now. "So, let's go get something to eat." You nodded and the ball of sunshine happily led you to the food court.