↠ 50

Large paws hit the earth as they pushed themselves to their full potential. Jimin glanced at his partner who kept in time with him. The duo slowed down their speed once they came near the area. Jimin had already memorized on where he was going from the restaurant. Together, the two werewolves walked around taking notes of things.

Like on how all around, there were large bushes and trees that provided coverage. The middle was basically empty; only grass and a couple of weeds growing.

Jimin neared the east side of it and made a mental note that there was a steep slope. He didn't remember that being on the map. The slope ended with some big rocks and dirt. The gray wolf let out a huff and returned back to the plain field. His eyes glanced at Jungkook who was checking out the north side.

The gray wolf went to the south. It was just more bushes and trees over here. And a couple of plants with thorns in them. Nothing too serious. Jimin squinted a bit, seeing the hiking trail about a mile away. Here, there was a gentle slope that lead to it. "Jungkook?" Jimin called out in his mind link, trotting back to the goldish brown wolf.

"Yeah?" Jungkook asked but he was nowhere in sight.

"Where are you?" Jimin asked and made his way to the north side.

"Oh sorry. I thought I caught a scent." He replied and automatically, that made the gray wolf's fur start to prickle.

Jimin sped up his pace and found Jungkook, his nose twitching wildly. The gray wolf did the same and although it was faint, he could smell it. Except the scent lingered around the area, meaning that it was at least a few days old. Jungkook faced him and nodded. A signal that the area was clear. And so the two wolves made their way back to the restaurant.

After explaining the area and the possible dangers that may occur, the plan was set in motion. Tonight, Jungkook was to get near the Clan's territory to get their attention and rush as fast as he could to the area before they would fight.

It was the best plan Namjoon could think of with only two hours to go.

Jimin felt his stomach rumbled and realized that he had not eaten all day. Slipping from the scene, he went downstairs and found you talking to that female. He couldn't even give her a glance as he went undetected to grab a plate of apple slices that were left there. Whether it was the female who made them or some poor dish that was originally meant for a customer; he did not care.

They still smelled fresh to him and once he got the item, he made a quick dash to you. You weren't expecting it so you jumped at the one arm that gave you a side hug and a quick kiss on your cheek before he ran away. The gray wolf had a smile on his face as he went back upstairs in a flash. He chewed on the slice of apple that was drizzled in caramel. Now he would need to fend off his precious apple slices from the pairs of hungry eyes that landed on him.

Meanwhile, you flushed red as Jiwoo raised an eyebrow in response. "Did I need to leave the room or something?" She asked.

"N-No! He's just never that bold." Your mind flashed back to that one time in his room. "Well at least not in front of other people..."

Jiwoo snickered and her eyes glanced to the chefs who were cleaning up the kitchen, ready to go home. "Hm whatever you say. I caught a glimpse of my uncle saying that you were the Werewolf Queen?"

You nodded. "Yeah, I am. Even though I just don't like it." You mumbled to yourself but the female easily caught it.

"I imagine that would be tough." She agreed. "I guess you'll have to go through with it once you do." You abstinently nodded and finished off the rest of your fries and burger. Hey, you were absolutely starving.

"Y/N?" Taehyung called out. You turned around in your seat to see him standing at the foot of the stairs. "Could you come up with me please for a moment?"

"Sure." Then you turned to Jiwoo. "I'll be back in a few." To which she nodded and started helping in cleaning the kitchen. You followed Taehyung up the stairs who immediately asked you if she was trying to push you with Seokjin. With a sigh, you repeatedly told him no even once you reached upstairs.

There you saw everyone stretching. You anxiously bit the inside of your cheek as you knew that at any moment they would be going to go fight. Yuto came near you and gave you a smile. "We'll all be fine." Then he disappeared, most likely going back to the Clan.

Yoongi caught your stare and sent you a gummy smile. "Don't worry. We'll be back before you know it."

"Alright. Just please don't get too hurt." You responded.

"We won't!" Jungkook said confident while munching on an apple slice.

"We better go." Namjoon suddenly said and the once neutral atmosphere suddenly felt tense. "We promise that we'll be alright." The Alpha said and walked over to you, holding out his pinky. With a small smile, you took it and made the promise. One by one, everyone came up to you and held out their pinkies. Once they were finished, the pack went downstairs and Jiwoo came up.

She sent you a smile and returning one to her, you went to the window. There you could see the boys rushing into the woods. And so the waiting began.