↠ 34

You saw Jimin flinch at those words and Hoseok kept a smug smile on his face. Yoongi let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. "You know Namjoon would get pissed off at you too, Hobi."

Hoseok immediately turned on Yoongi. "But I didn't even do anything!"

Yoongi let out a chuckle but then turned his focus back on Jimin. "So, Jiminie? Are you going to let Y/N move past you? Or do I have to get Namjoon?"

Jimin frowned and leveled his glare at Yoongi. "But... mine." His eyes were still dilated and you could see the faint hint of his canines.

"Looks like I'll have to get Namjoon then." Yoongi said as if he had no other choice.

Jimin let out a growl and moved away from blocking you in. You just let out a little sigh and got up. You walked past Yoongi, who gave you a small smile, and he started to lay into Jimin about the whole thing. The smell of food invited you downstairs and there you found the guys setting up for dinner.

"Where's the others?" Seokjin noticed you were alone.

"Upstairs still." You answered. Should you even tell them about the situation upstairs? Probably not, seeing how tense they became.

Taehyung was staring at you. You only gave him a look to say something. He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. "What happened up there?" His voice had an underlying tone that even you couldn't pinpoint exactly. The others perked up and now you had the other pairs of eyes staring at you.

"Nothing. Jimin just hogged me to himself all day." You said. Well, it was technically true?

They still seemed suspicious but that broke off when the trio came downstairs finally. Jimin had calmed down. His eyes were back to normal and when he smiled at the guys, his canines had disappeared. Yoongi and Hoseok looked a bit irritated. The others could sense something was off, especially Namjoon, but they decided to keep quiet about it.

Discreetly, you rolled your eyes and ate into the food they had given you. As you were chewing and looked up, your eyes met Jimin's. A smirk came onto his face as you saw a quick glance of his canines as he mouthed "mine." And damn. That was sort of hot.

So, of course, your reaction was genuine. You choked on your food.

"Y/N?" Jungkook looked really worried and decided to hit your back.

"You're literally going to kill her, Jungkook." Seokjin said.

"No I won't!" Jungkook responded back quickly.

After getting your breath, you narrowed your eyes on Jungkook. "I think you were about to."

"Told ya." Seokjin had a proud winning smile on his face as he sipped his drink.

You dried your hair off with a towel. Recently, you just finished taking a shower after working on your essay due for the class. You were proud of yourself. Four pages down and only three more to do. You could do this. Unless you had a mental breakdown in between then it was a maybe.

The shower relax your muscles and now you feel a bit sleepy. You looked at your phone on the bed with a frown. You unlocked it and went to the messages you had left Yuto. Alright, you'll admit that you may have slightly forgotten about him. It was true what your mom said. Most of your focus will be on the werewolves.

It concerned you as Yuto hasn't even opened them or sent a message. You were worried about him. You tossed your phone back on the bed and went back to the bathroom when you thought you saw something. Confused, you looked towards the window to see nothing. You looked outside, only seeing the trees, the faint light that was disappearing and someone watching.

Your heart leapt in your throat. That man from the cafe stood there, at the edge of the trees. His eyes seemed to connect with yours. He smiled and brought a hand to his lips, making a shush gesture.

Like hell you were going to keep quiet.

As soon as you were about to move, his face dropped the smile and then in a flash, he took off. Your eyes weren't able to pick up on his fast movement. Then there were two of your werewolves who jumped out from the forest. It was Seokjin and Taehyung.

You could tell by the contrast of the dark colors of the background against Seokjin's white fur. Taehyung's gray coat stood in similar ways but you could tell with his white socks. They stood there for a moment, hackles were raised. Both of them sniffed the air, the ground and bared their teeth.

Suddenly, Taehyung snapped at the empty air and shot off like a rocket into the forest. Seokjin was close behind and you could tell how tense their bodies were. They had to smell the man from before.

To clear your conscious, you headed downstairs. All the other members were already asleep and the only person you found awake was Namjoon. He was sitting on the couch, reading a book. He perked up as he heard the sound of your footsteps coming closer. "What are you doing up?" The Alpha asked, concern weaving itself into his voice.

"I just need to say something." You started. "There's this person who I think is a vampire and has been following me in some places. Or else I'm just imagining it and sound like I'm going crazy-"

"Woah, woah. Let's calm down for a moment." Namjoon got up and even though he said that, he did not look calm at all. "Now, you say that there's a vampire following you?"