↠ 45

All their bodies froze. Yuto could see the pain and anger flash across their eyes. At least he finally had their attention. Most of the other wolves looked to the gray wolf whose black ears were flattened against his head. He was obviously thinking of what's best for the situation as his eyes seemed dazed.

Once again, Yuto would try to use his words. "Listen Alpha," The gray wolf snapped his eyes at him. "She will die if you don't let me get her to the hospital. Otherwise, it will be all your fault that she did."

The Alpha visibly flinched. Out of the corner of his eye, Yuto could see the other wolves look at him in pain. "Did I finally get through?" He quietly mumbled to himself.

With a huff, the Alpha took a step back. Reluctantly, the other wolves moved back a few feet although they sent a glare to him. "Thank you." Yuto said. "We'll be at the hospital, I guess." Without waiting for a reaction, he sped off into the forest.

Coming near the entrance of the hospital (grateful that there was no one there at the time) he rushed in. Immediately, the nurse at the station gasped and paged for a doctor. They rushed over with a cot that was resting against the wall. "Place her on the cot." They instructed and so Yuto did.

More nurses came and rushed you towards the back and Yuto let out a sigh of relief. "Excuse me, sir?" Yuto perked up his head and he could see another nurse staring at him oddly.

"Something wrong with your eyes?" They asked in suspicion.

He cursed to himself as he remembered he was in a human setting. "Oh haha! They're just contacts, I'm cosplaying from my favorite anime." He forced a smile on his lips. 

The nurse nodded in understanding but obviously glancing at his eyes longer than necessary. "Can you tell me how this happened? And perhaps you would like to borrow something to clean the blood with?"

Yuto glanced down from the nurse's words. Some spots of his shirt and pants were decorated with blood. His hands covered in a bright red color. "An animal attack." He looked back up, gritting his teeth as the smell of blood hitting his nose once again. "And yeah, could I get something to clean this up?"

Your eyes gently fluttered open. In a daze, you laid there for a bit, soaking in the fact that the last thing you remembered was a vampire draining your life away. You slightly flinched from the bright lights that hit your eyes. As you finally came to your senses, you were a bit confused. Currently, you found yourself in a small room, white walls and tile, a beeping machine for your heart and a small TV. Who took you here? Was it one of the boys?

As you tried remembering anything from your fuzzy memory, there was a soft voice that called you. "Hey, Y/N..." You turned your head and saw that it was Yuto.

"Yuto..." You sat up a bit and slightly flinched once more, feeling that your neck and back was sore.

"Hey, be careful." He came over to you quickly and fluffed up the pillow so you could rest against it.

"Thanks. Did you bring me here?" You spit out the question.

Yuto faintly smiled at you. "Yeah, I did. Now you owe me." He joked.

"You idiot." You said and glanced around the small room. You didn't like it one bit. "Did I get hurt bad? Like lose some blood or something?"

"You may or may not have lost a lot of blood." Yuto replied and took a seat at the edge of the uncomfortable bed. "I got here in time so you just need to rest, alright?"

Your throat felt dry as you took in the information. "And what about..." You trailed off unsure if you should even ask about the werewolves. What if they hurt each other?

"Your werewolves?" Yuto asked that surprised you a bit. You nodded and he let out a sigh. "I can't believe you of all people managed to get seven mates. Anyways, they said that they would be-"

He was interrupted by the sound of someone shouting your name. Both of you turned to the source and was surprised to see the werewolves there. Mixture of worry and anger crossed their faces.

"Get out of here, leech." Jungkook growled and stormed up to the bed.

The others stepped into the room and the air felt thick with tension. Yuto just rolled his eyes. "This is the thanks I get?"

"Leave." Yoongi snapped. "Unless you want to get killed right here and now?" A faint smirk formed on his face.

Now it was your turn to feel angry. Yuto basically helped you and this was how they treat him? "Don't talk to him that way." You suddenly interjected into the conversation.

"Yeah!" Taehyung agreed. "Don't talk to our Gamma like that."

"No, Taehyung." You let out a sigh. "Don't talk to Yuto like that."

The wolves' eyes now landed on you. "What?" Seokjin now asked, his eyebrows furrowing together. "But Y/N... You don't know if he will betray you or-"

You sent him a glare that made him stop for a moment. You were still angry that he literally locked you in a room. "I was bleeding all over the place and I'm literally weak as hell. Don't you think he will take advantage and kill me?"

The group fell into silence as they processed your words. "I guess..." Hoseok muttered under his breath.

Still, you didn't trust them to not hurt him. "I swear you better not hurt him." You glared at all of them and all of them looked sheepishly away. Yuto was slightly amused seeing the seven werewolves who were ready to kill him earlier now act like puppies getting scolded. 

Now the question was; could he work with them to kill off the Clan?