↠ 39

"Do you have a bad memory?" You teased the youngest member. "I said that all we did was cuddle just like what we're doing right now."

Jungkook slightly huffed. "Well, that's not what Hoseok hyung thought."

"Thought?" You wondered to yourself.

"Mhm." His voice took on a sort of happy tone although it was obvious it was fake. "When I was on patrol with Hobi, he tried to keep the thought down but I caught glimpses of it. Sometimes we let those thoughts that bug us the most slip out."

You momentarily forgot that they had a mind link or whatever it was called.

"Did you like it?" He said in a serious tone.

Now you were taken aback. "W-What?"

Jungkook chuckled and he unwrapped an arm to set down your laptop. "I asked if you liked it." He tightened the other arm to pull you closer to him. No gap was present between your bodies. "Did you like him kissing you?" He brought his voice a tone lower.

It sent a chill down your spine. Like c'mon. He was another innocent looking ones. It's official to say that the innocent looking ones were the dangerous ones so far.

Taking your silence as an answer, Jungkook lightly growled that traveled from his chest and you could even feel it. "So you did like it?"

"I never said that!" You countered back and now you could feel your cheeks slightly warming up from the memory.

He let out a huff as he suddenly placed a gentle kiss on your neck. You froze from the contact. "But you're thinking about it... aren't you?" You were trying to process that the youngest member was actually being bold. "Did you like it when he kissed your neck?" He pressed a few more kisses to the side of your neck.

"I-" You let out a gasp as you felt him nip.

Of course this was happening. Was there an article out there to stop some werewolves from marking you? Maybe if you searched hard enough...

"You did, didn't you?" Jungkook said in an instant.

"Why won't you listen to me?" You let out a sigh and tried to pry his arms away. Sadly, he only tightened them and it was literally impossible to move them.

Letting out a growl, Jungkook replied, "Because it was true! I saw the thoughts that Hobi was thinking of when he was arguing with Jimin and Yoongi." He rested his head right on your shoulder and barely nipped at your earlobe.

You were about to say something when a door closed shut. Jungkook froze and lifted up his head. You couldn't see but suddenly his body was tense. He huffed and tightened his hold on you when you heard footsteps walk to the library.

"Y/N? Jungkook?" A voice called out. The door opened and in walked Namjoon. He was in a bit of surprise as he spotted you in the youngest's hold. "What are you doing?"

You were about to reply but Jungkook beat you to it. You weren't sure what expression he made but it made the Alpha a bit upset. "Just cuddling. How come you're home, hyung?" His tone was airy and light.

In return, Namjoon narrowed his eyes a bit and even though you weren't the one where he was directing his gaze too, it slightly scared you a bit. Hell, you could feel a dominating presence take over the room and even Jungkook shifted a bit. "Meeting ended early and I finished my work for the week."

Jungkook hummed a bit to acknowledge him and then the room went silent.

As if this could only get more awkward...

Moments passed before you sighed and tried to get out of Jungkook's hold again. "Can I at least go get a snack?" You said the first thing that popped in your mind.

"But why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I'm hungry?" You turned your head and then you slightly regretted it. His face was close to yours and the tips of your noses barely brushed each other. As he continued to stare right into your eyes, you saw your chance.

His arms slowly loosened and like a cat running from a dog, you sprang up. Jungkook blinked as you walked away to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, you headed to the cabinets and leaned against the counter. You took a shaky breath and applauded yourself for not giving in to temptation.

C'mon, he looked dangerous and that wasn't great for your poor heart. Plus, who knows what would have happened if the situation escalated with the Alpha there? Did you want to find out? Nope.

So for now, you were going to try and calm down your beating heart. Well, you could do that after you found some chips or something.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, silently watching Jungkook. The younger male looked oddly confused as he was slowly starting to get out of his daze.

At last, Jungkook regained his thoughts as his doe eyes locked onto Namjoon's. No words were spoken between them. Until, Jungkook broke the silence. "It wasn't what it looked liked..."

Namjoon scoffed and crossed his arms. "I swear you three just try to go against my orders."

Jungkook's eyes widened a bit. "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean." said Namjoon. "You, Taehyung and Jimin. All three of you went against my orders."

Jungkook gulped then bit the inside of his cheek. "How do I know?" Namjoon asked suddenly and slowly stalked his way over. "You three need to control your thoughts better. Sometimes you let them out and the rest of us know too." He could see Jungkook stiffen at the thought.

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm slightly disappointed that you three ignored the command." He then smiled, making his dimple pop out. To anyone else, it was a very cute smile. To Jungkook, it was a dangerous one that made him freeze in his seat. "So, now that you three deliberately went against my order, I will lift the ban. Who would win her heart, I wonder?"

Jungkook frowned at that. "Namjoon..."

The Alpha shrugged a shoulder. "You were fault in this. This is the consequence." He spun on his heel to leave the room. "By the way, get ready in five minutes. We're going on a quick patrol." The youngest werewolf sighed and raked his hand through his hair. Great.

He would have to step up his game another notch if he was going against six other werewolves.