↠ j.hs

It's going to be simple. Really really simple.

You're going to march right up to Hoseok, say that you like him (hell maybe even love him) and then... What were you going to do? Agh, this was so difficult. Maybe Hoseok wouldn't like you anymore? After all, he had to share your attention with his pack and he regrets meeting you?

For the next two hours, you've been in your room debating about how to say it. You've been running different scenarios in your head as you got ready to look decent. Just be straight-forward. Seems easy enough right? You gave yourself a pep talk, staring out of the window to help settle some of those nerves. Then you spotted an all too familiar figure running into the woods.

Was Hoseok going on a patrol or something?

Agh, you needed to tell now before you loose all your thought process on your plan. You rushed downstairs and surprisingly no one else was up. You thought at least maybe Jimin or Namjoon. Outside, it was a bit chilly but it was nothing compared to your heart that was blazing with passion.

Quickly, you jogged over to the tree line and saw nothing. You frowned a bit as you went in deeper. "Hoseok!" You yelled, hoping that he would hear you. Well, he should be able to with their excellent hearing. Nothing. "Hobi!" You tried out his nickname and off in the distance, you heard something.

It had to be him. Or if it was another vampire, that's it. You're moving to another country.

You were going to start your way over when there was a howl. You froze for a bit as it seemed to echo around you everywhere. Then all of a sudden, there were loud paws hitting the earth and Hoseok emerged from the distance. The light brown werewolf looked confused at your presence. His head was tilted and he let out a small whine.

"There you are," You sighed. "I need to tell you something." 

Hoseok blinked at you and then nodded his big head. He stood there and that's when you let the dam burst free. "I choose you as my mate." You quickly said in a flash and in a low voice but it didn't matter at all.

Hoseok's excellent hearing picked up the words and the werewolf stood frozen in shock. His eyes were wide and he didn't move at all. Then, his tail started wagging and he rushed at you. His large body almost made you fall but he snuggled his head right into yours. Aw, he was too cute

His tail couldn't stop wagging and his tongue peeked out from his mouth. He radiated happiness. "You're too cute." You commented and rubbed his head. He let out a low rumble and out of nowhere, he shifted back to his human form.

"Really?" That was the first question to come of his mouth. He was still struck when you said that. Before you could reassure him, he immediately tackled you in a hug. "Aw! I love you too!" He began to pepper kisses all over your face which made you giggle.

Then you realized something.

"Please put on some clothes!" You said and Hoseok sheepishly smiled while letting you go.

"Sorry." He apologized but then took your hand. "C'mon, let's go get my clothes." And with that, the two of you went back to the area where Hoseok had orginally put his clothes. He let go of your hand and quickly put them on as you turned away.

Ok. You may have taken a quick peek but that's something you'll never admit to him. Not in a million years.

So for now, you just stared ahead of you. As you did so, you were unaware of the mischievous smile lighting up Hobi's face. Quietly, he made his way over to you and then suddenly picked you up. You let out a small noise of surprise. Or more like a screech. 

He then had the audacity to laugh. "Aw, you're too cute!" Then he stopped and a serious tone took over. "Now I have to mark you." His voice dropped a tone and then his head dipped to the crook of your neck.

Gosh dang it. Where did the sunshine go?

You weren't prepared when you felt his canines sink into your neck.  There was no "hey be careful, this will hurt" or anything. "Ow!" You exclaimed and he pulled away. 

"Sorry." He pressed a kiss to the mark. "I just had to do that. Let's go cuddle!" He immediately changed the topic and the sunshine pulled you back to the house. You rolled your eyes and let him drag you until there was someone who was waiting at the back of the house. 

Jungkook immediately stood up with a smile. "There you are! I was wondering if-" He stopped mid-sentence when the warning scent wafted off of you. "You marked her?" He muttered angrily but Hoseok easily picked it up.

"Yes." said Hoseok. 

Jungkook only glanced between the two of you and walked back into the house without another word. Hoseok only let out a sigh. "Maybe we should take a walk. Jungkook will probably tell the others." He said and started walking off. 

"Will..." You began but didn't know how to finish it. 

"They will be." Hoseok sent you a smile. "We'll come back later, ok?"

You nodded and let him drag you to wherever. It didn't matter. A few feet into the forest, the male stopped before turning to you. "Do you really like me?" His eyes slightly drifted away unable to even look.

How could he even say that?

"Yes!" You exclaimed and cupped his face in your hands, to make his eyes focus on you. "I like you, Jung Hoseok."

A smile lit up his features and then he pecked your nose. "And I like you Yoon Y/N." And with another peck, you realized that you finally met your soulmate.