↠ 13

Sadly it was not.

From: Worldwide Handsome :*

Hi princess! How is your day? Did you want to hang out again today? :D

From: Y/N

I'm sorry Seokjin, but I can't today. :( Today's my friend's birthday and we're hanging out today.

It wasn't even a full second. You were barely putting away your phone when your phone vibrated again.

From: Worldwide Handsome :*

Oh I see. Tomorrow? :)

From: Y/N

I'll get back to you on that. I'm working right now.

From: Worldwide Handsome :*

Ok. Don't work yourself too hard, princess! I'll text you later. :)

You finally were able to put away your phone and grab that muffin. You took it over to the guy's table. "Here you go! Is there anything else you need?"

The man's eyes were looking all over your face before he slightly frowned. "Are you okay? You look a little bit worried."

Was it obvious?

"Me? Nope, I'm alright!" Your eyes glanced down at his table to see a book. A very familiar book. "Oh, you like this book too?"

His eyes looked down then back up at you. He smiled, making that dimple pop out again. "Yes! I sometimes enjoy horror and this is a great book so far." His eyes looked like they were shining.

"Yeah, it's a really good book." You smiled.

"Have you been to the bookstore here?" He questioned.

"Yes, I have! They have a really good selection! You should go by!"

"Really?" He answered back happily. "Do you know where it is?"

"It's only three blocks down from here if you head south, sir."

He smiled once more. "You don't have to call me sir. I'm probably the same age as you... It makes me feel weird."

"Oh, sorry!" Now that you were talking with him more, he did look like your age. Maybe only a year older or two due to his height.

"It's fine, Y/N."

Just like with Hoseok, a small shiver went down your spine. 'Is it because a cute guy said my name? Probably. At this rate, I'll just die.'

He noticed your slight change in body language. "Sorry. I'm Kim Namjoon. Maybe you'll become my reading buddy?" He asked, hopefully.

"Well, nice to meet you then, Namjoon. Maybe I will." It couldn't hurt to make another friend, right?

Namjoon smiled and it was the cutest thing on this earth. "Ok!" He took out his wallet and placed some money on the table. "It was 3300 and with tax, it's 3500, right?"

You honestly needed the register for this. 'How does he do math in his head?!' You could stand there frozen for a moment. "Um, let me just check real quick." You hurriedly went to the register and entered his order. After a moment of processing, the register pinged with the total that included the tax. He was right.

'I want his skills.' You thought as you made your way back. "Yeah, you're correct. You're a genius or something?" You joked.

Namjoon blushed a little. "I guess you can call me that." He laughed a bit and gave you the money. "I'll be going, bye!" He stood up, maybe a little too quickly. He lightly banged his knee on the table.