↠ j.jk

Well, it happened. The one who caught your heart was the youngest werewolf of the group. He was all too adorable but when he showed that other side of him, you were done for. And so from the past two hours, you were deciding on how to confess. You did not want to scare him away from any outbursts that may happen because it feels like you may have one. Your words were becoming messed up every time as your mind thought ahead of what you were going to say but sadly your mouth couldn't keep up. 

"C'mon, I can do this!" You tried hyping yourself up. It was a simple "I like you." Nothing to hard. Hell, it wasn't even that hard when you asked someone to go to prom with you. If you could do that with balloons, a giant sign and waiting after school for them, this was a piece of cake.

Taking whatever remaining confidence you had, you rushed out of your room and there was another obstacle to go through. Where was he? You didn't exactly plan the entire thing. Well, you'll just try the rooms for now you guess. You opened up the first two rooms and surprise, surprise - not the one you were looking for. 

Now you knew where Yoongi and Namjoon slept thanks to their sleeping figures. When you opened up the next one, it was empty. Maybe this was Jungkook's room? Did he get up early today? 

"What are you doing in my room?" A voice asked behind you.

You jumped in fright and turned around to only see Hoseok with toast. "S-Sorry!" You apologized and stepped out of the male's way. He let out a laugh at your reaction.

"But seriously, what are you doing?" He asked and then his face slightly dropped the happy smile. "Oh, are you looking for someone to... y'know..." He trailed off. You hesitantly bit the inside of your cheek. That was the only response he needed. "Ah, I was right."

"I'm sorry I just..." You didn't like seeing a sad expression on Hoseok's face. It didn't seem right to you compared to his happy expression.

He sent you a smile except it did not feel genuine at all. "It's okay, Y/N. I understand. Who were you looking for?" 

"I was looking for Jungkook." You replied and Hoseok nodded. 

"I saw him downstairs raiding the kitchen. Well, we were raiding the kitchen but all I got was this." He gestured to his two pieces of toast. "Jungkook kept hoarding all the junk food." He lightly pouted to which you laughed at.

"Maybe next time Hoseok." You teased to which he shrugged. 

He bit off another piece of his toast. "Well, good luck." He patted your head and went into his room. Gathering all your courage once more, you started to head downstairs. Just like what Hoseok said, Jungkook was most definitely raiding the kitchen. Even from the bottom step, you could faintly hear the rustling of a bag of chips being opened.

Although, it sounded like he was trying to keep quiet. With a small smile on your face, you carefully went to the doorway of the kitchen. There you found Jungkook looking through a large bag of which you guessed was candy or a bunch of junk food. His back was towards you and this made it the perfect opportunity.

You started to creep towards him. It was unusual for you to be this close but he must have been so focused on whatever was in the bag that he did not hear you. "Boo!" You lightly grabbed onto his shoulders.

Jungkook jumped in fright as he whirled around with a scared look on his face. "Jin-hyung I didn't-" His voice fell short when he realized it was just you. "Huh? Y/N? Oh thank goodness!" He lifted a hand to where his heart was as his entire body relaxed. 

"Why would you think I was Jin?" You questioned him now interested ifSeokjin would scold him for eating junk food this early in the morning.

He shrugged a shoulder. "I thought that maybe he would hear me and scold me for eating candy in the morning." He confessed. 

You simply raised an eyebrow. "And why are you even eating candy at seven in the morning?"

Jungkook pouted. "I didn't want to eat anything else." Then he must have had an idea since he perked up and eagerly dug through the bag. There was some more rustling and he pulled out a lollipop. "Here try this. It's one of my favorites."

You took it from him and unwrapped it. Well, there went the importance of a good breakfast. You unwrapped it and stuck the delicious looking red lollipop in your mouth. "Oh it is good!"

"Told ya!" He triumphantly said. "Just please don't tell Jimin you took one of the last ones."

"All this candy is his...?" You would believe that Jungkook was stealing Jimin's candy.

He nodded and dug through the bag some more. "Yep. Jimin doesn't like sharing it but that doesn't stop me." Then he pulled out a couple more lollipops and a pack of Sour Patch Kids. "He'll probably be mad but we'll just say it was you, okay?"

Wow. The audacity. "Hey, don't frame me now." 

Jungkook could only shrug both his shoulders. "Trust me, Jimin won't get mad at you. Why are you up this early?" He immediately changed the topic and took a chip from the bag he recently opened.

Nervously, you pulled the lollipop out of your mouth. "I like you and I choose you as my mate." You got it all out in one breath. 

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he dropped the box of candy onto the floor. "Huh?" The young werewolf asked.

"I said that I like you and I choose you as my mate." You repeated yourself but you got the same answer again. "Don't make me repeat myself, please. I don't want to be here for another hour." 

"But you want me?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

You nodded and then you were brought into a hug. "So..." He trailed off awkwardly. "Could I mark you now?"

"Huh?"

"Agh I'll do it later." Jungkook then reached out and grabbed the bag. "Let's go celebrate!" And with that the werewolf dragged you upstairs.

"Hm, should you really be eating candy this morning?" You poked his cheek.

Jungkook simply smiled. "Yes we should." And then playfully kissed your cheek. He just couldn't be happier than he was when stealing candy from Jimin.