↠ 41

You thought about it and nothing didn't really come to mind. At the moment, you felt tired. "Not sure." You shrugged a shoulder and Hoseok hummed a bit.

"Let's see..." He thought about it and then it seemed like an idea came to his mind. "I know! How about we-" He was cut off by a howl.

Hoseok's body was rigid now and your eyes scanned the trees expecting either Namjoon or Jungkook to pop out. Except they didn't. Hobi turned to you with a forced smile. "Why don't we get inside? It's so much fun inside and-"

There was a loud crash as a large wolf hit the ground. You jumped from the noise as the wolf slowly got up. The wolf was taller than any of the other wolves you've seen. The coat was a dark gray, only black decorated the backs of their ears along with his muzzle, chest and legs.

The wolf let out a snarl and Hobi was confused momentarily. "Um, yeah inside!" He started to drag you inside and then the large wolf dashed back into the woods. "Ok, so we're just going to stay here and-"

"What's happening?" You interrupted Hobi in the middle of rambling.

His brown eyes stared right into yours. "Something's just going on. We're just going to stay inside for a little bit, okay?"

To reassure Hobi, you went along with it. Whatever was going on, it most likely involved you. Well, maybe but you couldn't get information from him.

Namjoon dashed back into the forest, anger clear in his eyes. As he neared to where Jungkook was fighting, he skidded to a stop as the two in front of him were at a standstill. The younger werewolf bared his teeth, hackles rising.

The leech in front of him was calm. No trace of fear or anger on there face. It put Namjoon a little on edge. The creature only blinked his red eyes. "Please." He pleaded once more. "Just listen to me."

Jungkook snapped and pounced. Except the leech dodged it barely and in result, one of Jungkook's claws cut through on the sleeve. Now there was a long cut that was healing itself on the vampire's arm.

"I have information!" The vampire once more pleaded again. "I need you to listen to me."

Namjoon wasn't having it. They could always trick them and kill them. He launched himself, his teeth barely grazing on the vampire's other arm. There was a slight hiss from the creature as they flung themselves away. Jungkook saw it as an opportunity and made his move. The creature then rushed towards Jungkook and pushed him back.

The young werewolf collided with the trunk of a tree and let out a small whine. He slowly stood up and pinned his gaze on the creature.

"Fine." The vampire replied, his red eyes glancing back and forth between the two wolves. "I'll come back but at that time you need to listen to me." He spun on his heel and ran off into the woods.

Namjoon growled and launched himself after him. Behind him, Jungkook followed although he was still in a bit of pain as his body was healing itself. The two wolves pushed themselves after the vampire with blond hair.

Hoseok kept your attention away from what was happening out there. He didn't want you to know that some vampire had trespassed onto their territory. In the middle of his constant declining, he let it slipped out a vampire trespassed.

You'll admit it, it slightly scared you that a vampire had come across into werewolves' territory. Did that mean were they aware of where you were at? Of course, especially since that dangerous one that seems to stalk you and now he's probably telling every vampire known about you.

Well, that's the conclusion you came to.

As Hobi made you pay attention to the movie in front of you, you really couldn't concentrate. He latched onto your form, restricting you from going out of his sight. You avert your gaze away when you heard the duos' voices drift in.

Namjoon and Jungkook walked in but your heart caught a bit in your throat. There were multiple scratches on them but it seemed like Jungkook got the worst end of it. Near the collar of his shirt, you could see a long gash that started from the base of his neck and disappeared underneath his shirt.

"Are you guys okay?" You asked and got out of Hoseok's hold. Your eyes remained on the long cut on Jungkook.

"Yeah, we're fine." Namjoon replied and secretly rolled his eyes at how Jungkook was happy that your attention was on him. "We heal fast, so there's nothing to worry about."

You nodded, watching as the small cuts on their faces and hands started to fade into pink lines. As if they were only hurt weeks ago.

"Why don't we do something else?" Hobi suddenly suggested and brought your attention to him. What a pushy werewolf.

"Um, ok..." You answered and with a smile on his face, Hobi dragged you back to the couch. That left with the Alpha rolling his eyes once more and Jungkook subtly flipping him off.