↠ 54

"We could try to find him." Taehyung spoke up and everyone gave him a questioning glance. "I'll be quick."

Namjoon threw a look over to Jungkook who quickly got the message. "I'll go with you Taehyung." The gray wolf nodded and together, they rushed into the forest to see if they could track him down.

The Alpha turned to his Beta and Gamma. "Is he healing yet?" You automatically tore your eyes away from the duo who disappeared to Yoongi.

"Yeah." Seokjin tossed away the bloody cotton a plastic bag that was inside the kit. "It looks like that it's healing now. We'll just wrap it for now and it'll probably be fine in an hour." He said and carefully wrapped Yoongi with some cotton strips. Once he was finished, Seokjin helped him put on his shirt and gave him a smile to cheer him up. "Don't want you dirtying the car."

Yoongi only sent him a glare but still stood up carefully. "Let's go home." Namjoon interjected and went to the Gamma's side. He carefully wrapped his arm around Yoongi having the Gamma's arm around his waist. The Alpha walked back to the car slowly and even you could see how Yoongi was still breathing raggedly. Soon everyone went to the car, Jimin was helping Hoseok, and placed Yoongi in the back until Jimin shyly piped up. "Who's taking the other car home?"

"I'll do it." Hoseok said that made Seokjin give him an angry look.

"You have a broken ankle. I know it's healing but no!"

Hoseok was about to fight back when you volunteered yourself. Jin was going to say no but then took a glance at Jimin and Namjoon. The only ones available and couldn't drive to save their life. "Ok, just follow me."

And so you did.

Hobi just pouted the whole way there and Jimin oddly kept quiet for the entire ride. Back at the pack house, the two people who were at the top of command, got Yoongi upstairs and to his bed. Jimin managed by himself with Hoseok up the stairs and looked ready to push him down them once he kept on saying he was fine.

You were at the bottom of the stairs, just watching them. Although Jimin had insisted that he was going to do it himself, he had quite a bit of trouble. You let out a sigh. "Hobi, please let Jimin help you." You met them on the staircase to at least convince the injured werewolf.

A mischievous grin appeared on Hoseok's face. "I will if you're my nurse." He sent you a wink and that even made Jimin appalled.

"Can you help me push him down?" You immediately turned to Jimin who nodded happily.

"Wait no!" He huffed and hopped onto the next step. "I feel betrayed."

You managed to smile and you were ready to help him up when the front door opened. It was the duo that ran off. Jungkook and Taehyung wore expressionless masks and then the older of the two said, "We caught his scent but it went into another pack territory. He ran away."

At once, you felt sadness. Your best friend? Just ran away after all this? With no goodbye or anything? Jungkook sent you a hopeful smile. "Maybe he just has to think about this. He'll come back."

"We'll clean up around here." Taehyung said and motioned for you to go upstairs.

"I can help you." You replied but the gray wolf shook his head. "No, your room is probably messy too so just clean that."

All you did was release a sigh but went back to your room. Once the door close, you slid down to the floor as if it was some dramatic movie. You just couldn't help it. Yuto was basically the first friend you made once you came to this town. Ever since then, he's been there for you for the past two years. And so the tears came flooding out.

Namjoon and Seokjin walked out of the room. Yoongi was weak and tired from today and once his head hit the pillow, he immediately began sleeping. The pair froze and blinked at the pair of four eyes watching them. "What?" Jin hesitantly asked.

"Go talk to Jae-beum!" Jungkook immediately said and that slightly aggravated Namjoon's inner Alpha instincts. Hoseok slightly snickered from his spot leaning against the wall when he saw a flash of annoyance cross Namjoon's face.

"Why?"

This time Taehyung made his way in the conversation. "We caught Yuto's scent but it disappeared into their territory!"

Namjoon slightly pursed his lips. "But they're still away-"

"Please get permission from JB." Jimin softly said and now the Alpha was questioning why they were so frantic but before they could, he finally caught on why. He could hear you softly crying and at once he was upset. He wanted to go comfort you. "Let me give him a call." Namjoon rushed off to grab his phone. He entered his room and unlocked it quickly.

He looked through his contacts, passing familiar names of other Alphas in the surrounding area. He finally landed on JB and pushed the green button. With a sigh, he pressed it to his ear. He was completely ready for-

"Namjoonie!" A very loud voice yelled through the phone that made him flinch.

"Jackson, please don't yell."

There was a loud laugh from the other end. "Well, I miss you too!"

"Where's JB?" The Alpha asked.

Jackson paused for a moment. "I'll be honest and say I'm not really sure."

"Mhm." Namjoon let out a hum before cutting to the chase. 'Can you please get JB for me?"

"Sounds serious, Alpha." Jackson joked but the Alpha could hear his footsteps echo wherever he was.

Namjoon shrugged a shoulder even though Jackson couldn't see it. He realized his dumb mistake before answering; "Sort of."

Jackson stayed quiet for a moment, hearing the serious tone coming from him. "Alright, here he is."

"Hello?" Jae-beum's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey JB." Namjoon politely greeted.

"What can I do for you?"

Namjoon bit his lip. "Well, may I please send two of my members into your territory to search for a vampire?"

It was all quiet for the longest seconds of his life. No Alpha wanted to hear that a vampire entered their territory.

"What do you mean a vampire in my territory?"