↠ 21

Last night, you've changed into the clothes from Namjoon. They were big on you and had his scent on it. You weren't even sure how to describe the smell, but it just smelled really good. Feeling like you needed to get up, you slowly opened your eyes. You were met with the room.

You slowly sat up and yawned. As you looked around the room, you just realized that it was now Saturday. Damn, you weren't even sure how it got to this point. You got out of bed and looked towards the open bathroom door. Just what did these guys do for a living?

Deciding to at least wash your face, you went into the bathroom. It was nothing extravagant though it looked really nice. A vanity with large mirrors, a walk in shower and a toilet. Just the usual things.

Turning on the facet, you glanced at your messy reflection. You splashed your face with water and grabbed a towel to dry off. As you did that, you noticed a hairbrush, a toothbrush and toothpaste.

Shrugging, you brushed your teeth and hair. Feeling like you were decent enough, you walked out of the bedroom. Once in the hallway, you immediately smelled pancakes wafting through the air. Your stomach rumbled and you headed downstairs. As you reached the living room, you felt a sudden weight gripping onto you.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Jimin said.

"Morning Jimin." You replied and he released you. He smiled at you and grabbed your hand to lead you to the kitchen.

There Jungkook and Seokjin were preparing breakfast. Both of them looked up and focused their gaze on your intertwined hands. "Morning, princess!" Seokjin smiled, but it felt off. "I made waffles, how many did you want?"

You flushed slightly as his nickname. You let go of Jimin's hand and neared the counter. "They smell good... Uh maybe three?"

Without another word, Seokjin placed three waffles on a plate and gave them to you. "Thank you!" You eyed the syrup on the counter and reached out for it. You put on some syrup and took a bite of the waffles.

They were heavenly.

"These are so good..." You mumbled through your mouth stuffed with food.

Jungkook smiled at you. "Are they? I made all of them!"

You could see Seokjin glaring at him with the spatula slightly raised. "All you did was make them pretty." You just only noticed how perfectly stacked the waffles were on a separate plate. Except there were about five plates full of waffles? There were now a couple of voices and footsteps in the house.

"Looks like they're back." Seokjin said as he slid another waffle onto the plate, almost ruining the stack.

Namjoon and Yoongi entered the kitchen. Both of them immediately had smiles on their faces. "Good morning, Y/N!" Namjoon greeted. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, your beds are comfortable." You replied back and took another bite. It was true. The mattress was so soft.

Without a word, and without being noticed by everyone else, Yoongi grabbed a plate and got about four waffles. He stood right next to you. Jimin noticed it though. So he followed his example and took the unoccupied space right next to you at the counter.

Jungkook glared at his friends and angrily bit into his own waffle. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Hoseok came downstairs. Both of them looked a bit tired and they were yawning quite a bit. Though they both smiled brightly at you. "Morning!"

"Good morning. Are you guys still tired?" You questioned looking straight into their sleepy eyes.

"Um," Hoseok glanced at Namjoon then back at you. "Yeah! Really tired! We were playing video games all night, haha!" He then grabbed a whole waffle and stuffed his mouth into it.

You could only question that response. Taehyung besides him nodded eagerly before stuffing his own mouth with waffles. The whole moment turned a bit awkward. Until, Jimin broke it. "Did you want to do anything today, Y/N?"

You turned to look at him and he was staring at you waiting for a response. "I'm not sure?" Though you thought about something. What exactly were werewolves? You wanted to ask different questions about them, but how do ask without seeming weird?

"You want to learn more about werewolves?" Namjoon asked. Some of the others looked at him in surprise.

"Well..." You trailed off, wondering how he knew that.

Namjoon sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, I can just tell by looking at your face."

You nodded unsurely. Did you really have an obvious expression or something? That's a bit embarrassing...

"We can answer your questions about us. We don't mind." Namjoon paused for a moment. "I mean as long as you don't tell others about werewolves and things like that."

"I promise I won't tell." You swore.

Namjoon gave you a cute dimple smile.

"Oh! I can show you my wolf form!" Taehyung excitedly said. "It'll be awesome and-"

"No, my wolf form first!" Jungkook called out.

"Mine's the prettiest, so she should get to know mine better." Seokjin suddenly said and ate his fourth waffle.

"Ok, who told you that?" Yoongi scoffed.

You just sighed and started on your third waffle. As they continued to argue about showing off their wolf form or whatever it was called you noticed that the all stacks were gone. Geez, how much did werewolves even eat?

After breakfast, Namjoon and Yoongi stayed behind to clean up, while the rest of you went into the library. Since you hardly remembered the room from before, it was quite a bit of a shock to see it.

Beautiful mahogany bookcases dominated along a wall (with a small nook filled with pillows) and the rest of the walls had built-in shelves. In the middle of the space was a rather medium table and comfortable looking chairs.

You just took a random seat. Immediately, Jungkook claimed your right and Taehyung claimed the other side. Hoseok rolled his eyes as he sat across from you, Jimin to his left and Seokjin to his right.

"Ok, ask away, Y/N!" Jimin said as he smiled, crinkling his eyes as he did that.

Looks like it's time to explore werewolves.