↠ 20

Can you feel someone watching you when you're sleeping? The answer to that question was yes as you didn't just feel one but seven.

Jolting out of your nap, you sat up quickly to see the seven werewolves surrounding themselves on their couches, chairs and floors. "Um," You started out.

"You're awake!" Hoseok called out happily. He was on the floor and he literally scooted on his pillow to be about a foot away from you. "How are you feeling?"

"Ok, how long was my nap?" You asked.

"Uh, you fell asleep maybe an hour or so ago?" Jimin tilted his head in a cute way trying to remember.

"Oh." You replied, that it was almost pitch black by now. You swung your legs off the couch.

Immediately, Hoseok was on high alert. "Are you going somewhere? Cause I'll take you there."

"No, no. I'm just trying to stretch." You assured Hoseok who just nodded.

Seokjin got up without a word and disappeared from the room but before you could ask, Yoongi caught your attention. "Y/N, can we talk to you about something?"

"Sure." Maybe it was about this whole werewolf mate thing or it could be the situation with the vampires? Either way, you didn't like the uncertain facial expressions they wore.

Everyone looked to Namjoon to explain.

He just stared at them. "Why do I have to explain everything?"

"Because." Jimin teasingly replied.

Namjoon sighed with annoyance. "Anyways, Y/N, when Jimin investigated your place, there was a vampire's smell in there and we fear that you may be in danger. So, um, we thought that maybe you should live with us..." He trailed off.

You stared at him. "I don't know." Then realization hit you. "What about my friend? He was there and-"

Jimin shook his head. "I didn't see anyone there."

Like a natural instinct, you reached for your phone in your pocket when you remembered that it was back in the apartment. "I need my phone..." You mumbled but everyone's ears perked up at the soft whisper.

"Later." Seokjin said as he came back into the room with a TV tray. "For now, just eat this, ok?" He placed the tray right in front of you. It was the classic chicken and noodle soup. You looked up at him to see him smiling. "We'll grab your stuff later or tomorrow."

You huffed but your stomach rumbled a bit. You took the spoon and began to eat the soup. Seokjin took a seat on the floor right by you. Taehyung turned on the TV to have some noise. "Did you want to watch anything?" He asked you.

"No, it's fine." You took another bite.

Taehyung nodded, his gaze lingering for a bit, and continued to scroll through the channels. Everyone was quiet and the only sounds were the noise of the TV and maybe you eating. It was highly awkward.

As you ate, you thought about the whole situation. Vampires were in your apartment, you've been attacked twice now and you've encountered about four of them now. How dangerous was your life now?

Would you be safer among the seven werewolves?

Your eyes glanced around at each of them. It was a difficult decision to come to. But what was better? Have a vampire enter your home when you were there and drain of your blood? Your head throbbed a bit. Choices, choices, choices. Maybe you'll take the werewolves over a life-threatening source.

You set your spoon down, coming to your decision. "Um, you guys?" You softly called out. All their heads turned to you. "If I live with you guys, how do I get to work?"