↠ 29

The smell of food grabbed your attention and led you to the kitchen. To your surprise, it wasn't Jin but instead Yoongi who was setting down some pizza boxes. You weren't sure if it was become they were fated to you, but now you could pick up on small movements they made. You saw Yoongi's ear lightly flick and he turned around with a gummy smile on his face. "Hi Y/N."

"Hi Yoongi." You greeted and went to the kitchen island. "We're having pizza?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I thought it would be nice to get something since Jin needs a rest from cooking."

Aw, that was cute.

You smiled a bit as Yoongi got out some paper plates. "Is everyone home?" You questioned and he handed you a plate.

He shrugged a shoulder. "The only ones who may not be home are Hobi and Joonie. They sometimes stay a bit at work but they'll probably be here in half an hour." said Yoongi as he opened up the box to reveal pepperoni pizza. "I also got a cheese one since I didn't know what kind you liked."

"Thanks." You took a slice from each box and Yoongi did the same. He also grabbed two cans of soda from the fridge and went to place the things down on the table. You set your plate right next to his and smiled at him. At the same time, you sat down as someone came into the room.

"Hi Y/N!" Jimin excitedly called out as he grabbed his own food and drink. You said hi back to Jimin who smiled brightly. There another sets of footsteps as Jimin claimed the open seat next to you. It was Taehyung.

Immediately, you felt a bit nervous around him as he sent a smile your way. More footsteps entered and it was the missing boys except for Namjoon. They all grabbed their food and drinks and took a random seat at the table. Although Taehyung claimed the seat that was right in front of you. Everyone was talking about their day and you joined in their conversations.

Yoongi proudly told everyone on the new commission he had for a musician for him to produce. The guys immediately gave him praise for his hard work in making music. You glanced at Taehyung who responded with a sly wink. Awkwardly, you took your first bite on your second slice. Yes, you were hungry.

"I just had to go to another art gallery today," Taehyung spoke as now it was his turn to talk when the conversation died down a bit. "They were beautiful." You could see the way Taehyung's eyes sparkled a bit but his eyes landed on you. "How were classes Y/N? Anything exciting happened today?" His tone hid something under it and his eyes seemed playful.

'Oh gosh, was he talking about earlier?'  You thought and then remembered what Seokjin did today. 'Did he find out? Is that why he acted like that in the library?' Instead of looking like a fool, you smiled and said, "Nope! Just some assignments for today."

Taehyung's eyes seemed to challenge you and you didn't even notice Jungkook's glare or Seokjin watching intently. "Oh really? That's nice, I can always try and help."

"Thanks for your offer." You said and took another gulp of your drink.

"Ok," Taehyung took a bite of his slice. "Tell me whenever you need me."

You weren't sure if you imagined if his voice got a little lower when he said that. Did that come out wrong? Most of the guys gave Taehyung a weird glance at the statement so maybe you weren't imagining it.

"Need you for what?" Namjoon's voice asked as he walked in the room and grabbed himself a plate.

"If I need help for assignments." You answered before anyone else, hoping that they didn't say anything.

"Oh," Namjoon took a huge bite and sat down. "Well, if you need help with math, I'm sort of okay at math." He sent you a smile where his dimple was barely showing.

You smiled back at you. "I'll probably use your offer then." Everyone stayed quiet for a bit, Taehyung giving you glances every few seconds. You weren't even sure how to feel with him.

He just looked too sweet and innocent to do that! To prove your point, once Taehyung caught your eyes again, he sent you a wink.

Your only thought, "Well damn."

"Yes!" You heard as you were rushing to get ready. Confused, you stopped in the middle of changing to look at the door. Oh no, what were they doing? Shaking your head, you finished changing your outfit for the day, sprinkled in some food for your little fish buddy and walked out into the hallway.

You let out a small yelp and jumped in fright as Jimin was on the other side of the door already. 'How long has he been there?'  You asked yourself as Jimin's smile appeared on his face.

"Hello Y/N!" He excitedly said. "You only have one class today, right?"

"And work..." You answered suspiciously. "Why...?"

"Hm, no particular reason. Anyways..." He grabbed your hand. "Let's get you something and then we're heading out." He started to softly pull you and you just went along with it.

You glanced down at your intertwined hands. They felt nice. His hands were soft and they were so cute! "Aw," You slightly cooed. "Your hands are cute."

Jimin looked at you with a pout on his face. "I'm not cute, I'm manly."

You only smiled at him. "But still, your hands feel nice." You said without thinking. Then you realized it. "Wait-"

"So my hands are nice?" Jimin had a teasing grin on his face. "You're adorable!" He poked your cheek and you swatted him away. He still led you into the kitchen. Upon arrival, Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon turned to you two. Alright, you felt a bit uncomfortable as the two youngest stared at your hands. Their jaws were clenched as Namjoon had an emotionless expression but still kept eye contact with you.

"Jimin will take you today." Namjoon said as he grabbed his cup of coffee. "Tomorrow," His eyes glanced down for a brief moment. "Yoongi will take you in the morning but since he was an important meeting in the afternoon Hoseok will look after you."

"Oh ok." You responded as Namjoon ruffled your hair as he walked towards the front door.

"Have a good day!" You called out as he walked out the front door, giving you a big smile.

Suddenly, there was a donut in your face. Specifically your favorite type of donut. You blinked at it and looked towards the owner of the hand. Jungkook gave you a bunny smile. "It's for you. I got some donuts this morning."

"Thank you!" You grabbed the donut and bit into. It was very delicious. Without you seeing, Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Taehyung who had an annoyed look on his face. Jimin was confused as he saw them but still he wanted his time alone.

"Well better get to class!" Jimin cheerfully yelled out as he dragged you to the door.

"What?" You followed along with donut in hand. "But there's still-"

"Class!" Jimin grabbed the keys and rushed you outside. You're not sure who it was but you heard someone yell; "Please don't crash the car!" That was most likely Yoongi.

Terrified for your life, you had to ask, "Please tell me you won't crash."

"Uh, I won't crash!" Jimin tried saying it confidently but you heard his voice shake a bit. Nice. You probably won't crash today.