↠ 30

"Let me drive, please?" Jimin begged from the passenger side, giving you the most innocent look you've ever seen from a person. "I promise I won't do that again."

You shot him a look. "Really? Like blindly merging into another car?"

"If I say that I was looking at you, can you let me drive?" He pleaded once more.

"No, that does not help." You sighed and focused on the road. Now here you were driving since Jimin almost crashed the car by merging onto the road. You're still not even sure how he didn't see that huge truck.

Jimin sheepishly let out a smile. "Aha, sorry. I'm not that good at driving as you can tell."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" You asked him and turned onto the familiar road to your university.

He stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm sorry, I just thought that you wouldn't have to worry about eating and driving at the same time."

"C'mon, I have learned to multi-task." You finished off the last piece of your donut, humming in satisfaction. "Still, you should tell me next time."

"Ok, I will." He agreed as you parked the car. You got out and Jimin did the same. You forgot that he was coming with you. Quickly, you turned off the car and handed the keys to Jimin who happily took them. "Show me the way." He held out his hand that you automatically took. You really liked his soft hands against yours.

You led the way, gathering some stares from other people. 'Oh would people think that you're bringing a different guy every day? Or cheating?'  You thought as Jimin gave your hand a squeeze. "What? You're feeling self-conscious?" He asked. "Proudly show them that you got seven handsome guys with you."

"What." You answered in disbelief that something like that would spill out of his mouth.

Jimin laughed as you came near the door for a subject that never agreed with you. Math. You groaned at the thought of going in and Jimin let go of your hand. "You got this!" He cheered. "I believe in you!"

You smiled at the cheerful male and before you could answer, a soft voice spoke up. "Um, e-excuse me?" Both of you turned to see a girl whose cheeks were red and her gaze was anywhere but Jimin. Behind her, a group of girls were giggling. "A-Are you single?"

Alright, you'll admit it that you felt a bit jealous. Still, it wasn't like he was your boyfriend, mate or anything. Nope. You were okay. Alright, you were totally not.

"Nope!" Jimin apologetically said although it didn't sound like it. "She's my girlfriend!" He then wrapped an arm around your neck. "I'm sorry about that."

'Wait a second... Hold up.' You thought as your cheeks flushed slightly and you blinked like an owl at the girl.

If possible, she turned more red from embarrassment. "O-Oh! I'm sorry about that! H-Have a nice day!" And she scurried away with the group of friends that followed her.

Jimin smiled at you. "See? People think we're a good match, huh?" Then he noticed the blush. "Oh? Are you embarrassed? You're so cute!" He cooed while smiling like a goofball and trying to cuddle you.

You slightly frowned. Although, you won't admit it now, you sort of liked it. "I gotta get to class..."

Jimin nodded once and smiled again. "Alright, I'll be right waiting for you. I'm just gonna go do something."

"Ok. Bye!" You went ahead and opened the door to your class when you were stopped by a hand gripping your wrist. You turned around to see Jimin awkwardly looking away. "Can I?" He asked.

"Can you what?" You questioned, terribly confused.

Jimin bit his lip. "Kiss you?"

Wait. Hold on a second. Did he ask to kiss you?! Your brain went blank at his bold request and you were unsure if you could even speak to him.

Jimin laughed a bit but still briefly kissed your forehead once he heard the professor in there getting ready. "Bye, cutie!" He let go of your wrist and hurried away while you stood there for another second.

'Why was he so cute and shy?' You thought to yourself as you thought about him. Giggling quietly, you hurried inside class and took a seat. You couldn't even focus in the first half of class. All thoughts were on Jimin's cute face. Damn it. These werewolves were something.

The professor just let the class end and as you were putting stuff away, you jumped when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your frame. "Aha, sorry." Jimin said and snuggled right next to you. "I was so excited to see you."

At least you weren't drinking water this time to choke on.

"It's ok." You smiled a bit at the affectionate boy. Faintly, you could smell the scent of the woods. Was he out in the woods all this time? He hummed a bit to agree and slowly let go of you. You finished putting away your stuff and stood up. Like a child, Jimin excitedly grabbed your hand and tugged you along. "That was your only class for the day, right?" He questioned.

"Um, yeah. Where are you taking me?" You asked.

"Just somewhere." He answered and from his brisk walk, you were back at the parking lot. He stopped by the car. "Can I drive again?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Will you be careful and not crash into anything?"

Jimin stared at you for a second. "Yeah, you're right but please act surprised when we arrive! Alright?" He raised his other hand and stuck out his pinky. "Promise?"

You smiled at the cute boy and raised your hand to clasp your pinky around his. "Ok, I promise."

Jimin grinned and handed you the keys while he opened the door. You got in and Jimin did too. "Alright tell me where to go." You started up the car. "Where are we going? The mall or something?"

"Somewhat." He shrugged a shoulder and you pulled out of the parking lot. "Ok, now turn right." And then you were off to who knows where Jimin was taking you.