↠ 53

The wolves slowly made their way through the forest. Besides them, they allowed the vampire to walk by them. "Thank you." Yuto said out of the blue. The jagged line across his face was almost healed by now.

Namjoon flicked an ear and huffed in acknowledgement. His body was covered in dirt and small scratches. Mostly everyone with the exception of two. Hoseok limped along and Jimin was helping by supporting him. He was keeping watch if at any time, Hoseok would stumble.

Yoongi was breathing heavily as the wound on his chest was slowly healing. Taehyung and Jungkook were on both sides of the black wolf, making sure he didn't falter.Of course, he had to fall down into that ditch and the stupid sharp rock punctured him right in the chest.

Seokjin trailed behind the rest of them and kept a lookout for any stragglers. They were sure that they had killed every single one of them but it was just a precaution. The group continued through the forest at a modest pace and every once in a while would have to stop as Yoongi had a bit of trouble with his breathing.

But it was fine.

The pack didn't care how long it took (okay maybe for a bit as they wanted to see you) but they wanted Yoongi to be fine with walking. Still they were making progress and once they got closer to the treeline, they shifted back. Hoseok leaned on a tree for support and Jimin was helping him balance as he put on his sweatpants. It was a bit worse for Yoongi.

When he shifted back to human, the wound on his chest appeared worse than it did on his wolf. Thanks to his lovely complexion, they could see how deep it was and the amount of blood running from it. He gritted his teeth as he slowly put on his sweatpants. It wasn't until he was trying to put on his shirt that he had trouble with. Without a word or needing to be told, Seokjin ran into the restaurant.

Everyone was silent and the two youngest were still right by his side, making sure he didn't faint. Then there was two sets of footsteps coming back. Seokjin immediately went to Yoongi who had to sit down on a boulder.

You slightly gasped at the sight. Yoongi had a concerning wound on his chest that Seokjin was trying to stop the bleeding with. Most of them had few scratches except for Hoseok who was sort of leaning on Jimin. They all gave you a glance with small smiles on their faces, letting you know they were fine. Everyone was quiet except for Yoongi who let out some curses as Jin was treating him.

"What happened...?" You asked, eyes never leaving Yoongi.

"Hyung just fell down." Taehyung answered. "He'll be fine as Jin cleans up all the blood and it'll heal on its own."

You only frowned a bit but nodded. "B-But we killed all of them!" Jungkook suddenly blurted out.

"Really?" You snapped your gaze away to Jungkook.

He smiled a bit. "Yeah we did."

Your eyes glanced at everyone to see relieved faces. Then you were confused as you didn't spot one. "Where's Yuto?"

"He's right here-" Namjoon began to where he last saw him, but found nothing. "I mean..." He glanced around him. "He was just right here..."

Everyone looked around, except Jin, and they found no trace of the vampire. "Where the hell did he go?" The Alpha said into the silence atmosphere.

Yuto let out a sigh as he packed some of his things into a bag. Without all the vampires running around, the house was quiet now. Once he put in his last shirt, he took a look at the other miscellaneous items from other vampires. He basically had four other people living in this room with him. As he turned back to his bag, he felt off.

He zipped up the bag and walked out of the room. He went down the hallway until he came to the end of it. His hand reached out and opened it. There were more miscellaneous things laying around from the other three vampires who used to live here. He went to the corner where familiar stuff laid around near a beanbag.

Yuto crouched down, picking up an old Nintendo console. He remembered how he used to watch his little brother play on this. Some of his shirts and pants were folded neatly and up against the wall. There was just a couple more video games laying around and if he could cry he would have. The only thing that could show he was in distress was the sadness etched into face.

He lifted up the beanbag and retrieved a photo. It was small but it held the most important thing. The two brothers were facing the camera, faces were expressionless but it was obvious that they were from a different time. The photo was aging as anyone could tell by the yellow tint to it. Soon he would get a frame to preserve it. Their clothes were different and the horse carriage in the back made a great photo opportunity for when this was taken.

He tore his eyes away and retrieved another photo. This one a little more updated although it was taken in the 2000's. He softly smiled and carefully placed the two photos in the smaller pouch of his bag. Yuto got up and took a look at the items that were still there. As long as he had the photos, it was okay.

The vampire turned away from the room that held memories from him and went downstairs. He wouldn't be able to live in this house anyway. At least, he was able to slip away from the wolves undetected. His mind was debating with telling you that he may go somewhere else for a while. He thought that maybe he should start somewhere new. His red eyes glanced around the abandoned house and he let the door close as he left the house for the last time.