Period • Grayson

{Leave requests in the comments}

(Inspo from dolanzthough)

Your p.o.v

I woke up too the sound of my alarm going off. I sighed, turning it off and turning to see my boyfriend of 3 years, Grayson Dolan.

I get up and decide to have a nice warm shower. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I pul if my pjs and get under the warm water. I go to wash myself when I look down, and see blood, oh no! The bed sheets!

I turn off the shower and wrap the towel around me and run to the door and see Grayson coming back in the room, the bedsheets not being on the bed. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Don't worry baby, the sheets are in the wash. Do you need anything, like literally anything?"

He asks and I smile, walking over to him and hugging him tightly, holding my towel up at the same time. He hugs me back as I breath in his cinnamon sent.

"Just some tampons, pads and oh, chocolate sounds good"

I say into his chest and he kisses my forehead.

"Anything for you princess,"

He says. I get back into the shower once Grayson leaves, and by the time I am out, he's back home.

"I'll take that,"

I say grabbing the bag and walking to the bathroom, I hear him giggle to himself and walking downstairs.

Once I finished in the bathroom I walk downstairs, to see Gray sitting on the couch with juice and chocolate in the table, Netflix loading on the TV. I smile and jump onto him, cuddling his side. I look up at him and he kisses my lips softly,

"I love you,"

"I love you more princess"