Valentines • Ethan

Your p.o.v~

I open the little box that had been delivered to my house, gift wrapped and all. I knew who it was from, but I didn't know what it would be, so I'm exited to open it.

I untie the bow and rip it open to reveal a red box with my name in cursive writing. I smile and open it, to reveal a beautiful heart shaped necklace, I gasp as a note falls out the box and onto the floor. I bend down and pick it up, walking up to my room and sitting on my bed. I put the box down next to me and I open up the note and begin to read.

To y/n

I wanted to get you a little something to remind you how much I love you, but first! I have a few things i want to say.

First, I want to thank you for putting up with my shit for the last few years, and for being there with me through everything, like when I failed my maths test, or when I didn't get picked to play at the homecoming game, or when my dad died. Oh god, you kept me for doing the unspeakable and I want to thank you for that baby.

I love how your small hands fit in mine perfectly, or the freckles on your cheeks. I know you've never loved, the crinkles of skin by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. But to be honest, I couldn't care less about any of that because I love your thick ass endlessly and I wouldn't have it any other way, to me you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid my eyes on.

Every night, I love how you kiss me when you think I'm asleep, or how you sometime talk in your sleep, but I won't tell anyone what you've said;)

I love how your voice sounds so beautiful and you sing so effortlessly, even if you think you sound bad. I hate when you say that you have to squeeze into your jeans because your "fat", but your perfect to me.

I want you to know that I'm always here for you and I feel that if you always remember this, then you will love yourself just as much as I love you.

Be ready for 6:30 tonight baby, cause I have a special surprise for you. I love you, forever and always baby girl.

Love,
Ethan.G.Dolan xoxo

I smile down at the note and smile, tears threaten to fall, so I let them. I smile and whip my tears, laughing a little as I stare at the meaningful price of paper in my hands.

"Forever and always, Ethan Dolan"

I whisper

♥️♥️♥️