Sunshine • Grayson

{ sad story}
TW- mentions of blood, death and guns}

Graysons p.o.v~

I clutched into my girlfriends hand and my other was pressed up against her stomach. Blood pored out of the gun wound, it happens so fast that I don't care about my injured hands and legs, just the girl in front of me. She reaches her other hand up and cresses my cheek, whipping the many tears that had fallen away.

"Y-you ar-e my sun-sunshine, my on-ly sunshine"

She begins to sing as we hear the faint sounds of an ambulance in the distance. I smile and a tear of mine falls on her cheek. I kiss her cheek where the tear fell and look into her eyes, resting my forehead on top of hers.

"You ma-make me h-happy, wh-en skies are gr-grey"

I whimper in a quiet voice and she pulls my head down into a passionate kiss, we pull away and the sound of ambulances are much closer. She re-connects our foreheads and creases my cheeks once more.

"You-you'll never kn-ow dear, how m-m-much I l-love you"

She sings as the ambulance comes up and rips her out of my grasp and into the back of the ambulance. I follow them and get in the back and sit by her side as the paramedics work away on her. I lay my head next to her head and whisper in her ear.

"Please d-don't take my s-s-sunshine away"

Beep,beep,beep

Beeeeeeeeeeeep

Flatline