Babys first jags • Ethan

{if your confused by jags, it means as in flu vaccines}

Your p.o.v~

Today was me and Ethans daughter, Madeline, first jags, she is only a few moths old but she has to be safe.

I wake up to the sound of crying, and just as I go to get up, I see that Ethan isn't bedside me and that he's probably with Madds. I smile at the though and get up, walking to Madeleines room. I stand at the door frame and watch quietly, Ethan's back is towards me and he's bouncing Madeline in his arms and whispering to her.

"You know, you have your mothers eyes my princess. Her beautiful y/e/c eyes, and my cheekbones of corse. You shouldn't be scared for today, daddy will protect you,"

He whispers and Madeline soon goes back to sleep. He turns around and jumps, his hand flying to his mouth to stop him screaming, the other rests on his heart. He breaths deeply as I silently die of laughter.

"Baby, how long have you been there, holy- I almost peed myself"

He whispers, walking up to me and picking me up, I wrap my lags around his torso and he begins walking to our room. I shit the door and he sits on the end of the bead with me still wrapped around him.

"I was there long enough"

I say and kiss him before I de-tangle myself from him. I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out some black shorts, white top and my old skool vans. I grab Ethan outfit and throw them on our bed. We both get changed, then we walk downstairs to start breakfast.

We picked up Madeline from her room and all the way in the car, Ethan made sure she was comfortable with going to the doctors. He kept bouncing her in his knee in the waiting room, her little hands wrapped tightly around his thumb.

We eventually got called through and Ethan gave me Madds, because he had no idea what he's doing. We went through and I signed all the papers as Ethan sat with Madeline, I went and sat on the other side.

"Will this hurt her doc?"

Ethan asked and look down and Madds before looking back up at the doctor. The doctor shook his head and continued with the appointment.

Let's just say, that thanks to Ethan, there was no tears shed.

{kinda shitty, Ik}