Lost on you • Grayson

Your p.o.v~

Lately, things between me and Grayson haven't been the same. He's been going out every night, partying, drinking, getting high and cheating on me. I don't know where the old Grayson Dolan has gone, but I sure as hell know that the new Grayson isn't the one I love.

I've decided tonight is the night that I'm going to confront Grayson, and if not I'm just going to leave, I've had enough.

I look at the clock that read 2:30am, sighing as I begin to pack my bags. After packing 3 and a half bags and loading some into my car, I hear the front door shut and Grayson coming in. I take a deep breath and walk downstairs to see Grayson standing by the sink, looking out the window with his back facing me, I clear my throat to get his attention before I speak.

"Hay, your late"

I fake laugh a little at the end and he turns around, a cold state present on his face as he shrugs, eying me up and down.

"So, I don't have to be here 24/7"

He says and raises his voice towards the end, I sigh and go towards him, Smelling the cigarettes and liquor off him already and o feel tears brim my eyes.

"Here come the water works. STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH Y/n!"

He screams and that's when I lost it, I look at him as a tear slips before I nod, understanding what I have to say and do.

"You know what Grayson, I am sick and tired of getting treated this way. I'm getting lost on you and forgetting about me because we're fight a battle which is already over. Everyday I'm a slave to the heartache, and your waisting away every night. Look, I don't want to leave you lonely but I've ran out of love this time. You know that I adore you, although you never gave enough. I hope your safe in the arms of another, cause I can't take the weight of your love"

I say and while my tears, running upstairs as I finish packing my bag. He runs after me, but I shut the bedroom door in his face and lock it, him being stuck on the other side.

"Baby! Y/n I-I'm s-s-sorry"

I hear him sniffle, which means he's crying and the thought of him crying brings tears to my eyes as I wipe them away.

I finish packing and grab all the bags and unlock the door and see Grayson sitting on the floor opposite it, head in his hands as he looks up and sees my bags, shaking his head.

"No baby don't leave, I'll change I swear"

"Yeah, you've said that one before"

I say and run out to my car and throw the bags in the boot and getting into the drivers seat as I look up and see Grayson standing out side the window. I roll it down, wiping my tears.

"What?"

I say and he sniffles, reaching in the car and grabbing my hand, and kissing it.

"Don't leave like this baby, we can make this work. I've just been stressed and I'm being selfish. I'm so sorry, I love you"

I look at him and take my hand back, putting the car into drive and rolling the window up, stopping it half way before I speak.

"I love you too, but I'm not going to be your Slave a more gray. Goodbye"

I say and with that I drive away, hopping to never see him again.