Not Above Love • Ethan

Ethan's p.o.v~

As I walked through the bar, cigarette hanging out my lips, I feel stares burn into the back of my leather jacket. I'm know to be the most dangerous gang leader in the all of town, and everyone knows it.

I walk past a pretty blond, her back towards me as I sit next to her. She turns and so notice that she's beautiful, I was looking for a quick fuck, but I feel like she's going to be different. But everyone knows, Ethan Dolan doesn't all I'm love, ever.

She looks at me and smiles, I suddenly find myself smiling back. We start small talk and before i know it, she grabs me to the middle of the room and starts to dance. I smile and dance with her, she's breathtaking as the sons blasted in the background.

"I'm not Above love,
I just run out of air.
I'm not above love,
So it's not like I don't care"

She grabs my hand and I spin her around. She latches her arms around my neck and mine slip to her waist. I pull her Into me so were chest to chest, feeling her pressed up against me gave me a rush.

"And I know your thinking the worst of me,
But I hope one day you'll see.
I'm not above love,
I just run out of air"

We smile and laugh as she continues to dance and sway her hips. Her hair flips around as she twirls, kicking her legs about and giggling. What is this girl doing to me?

"You keep robbing my heart like a back,
And I've only got myself to blame,
You keeping robbing my heart like a bank,
No thank you, no thank you."

I can feel myself falling for her, but I don't want to. I'm terrified of falling in love. What is she breaks my heart? What if she falls out of love? What if my old ways aren't acceptable to her? What am I going to do?

"I'm not gonna call you in
'Cause you're taking everything
You keep robbing my heart like a bank
No thank you, no thank you"

We laugh and go back to the bar, hand in hand. We sit and she looks at me, deep into my eyes before she speaks.

"Your something special, Ethan Dolan"