Prom • Grayson

{Not proof read}
{Longggggg, like 3042 words long}
{Your dress and stuff  above }

Your p.o.v~

Senior prom, the one day of the year that everyone had been dreaming and waiting for. Not only is it an excuse to get all dolled up and look amazing, but it's a time where you spend a night with your most loved ones.

My boyfriend Grayson Dolan has asked me a few weeks back if I would go to prom with him and of corse I said yes. He took me out on top of the Hollywood hills, under the stars and asked me to go with him. It was simple but sweet because that's where he told me he loved me for the first time, but that was 2 years ago. We're now 18 and are going to graduate soon, but that doesn't mean we're going to break up, it means that we're growing up but not apart.

I picked my dress out 2 weeks ago, it is red with lace and it's beautiful, all my girls are convincing me that Grayson will love it because he still haven't seen it. All I've said to Grayson is to wear a red bow or tie, I think he went for a bow tie though.

I sat down at my vanity and looked at myself, then the time and only to realise that it started in 5 hours and that the girls would be here in about an hour and a half. I brush out my hair and look at myself in the mirror once again, only to find myself looking at my bed on the mirror, and seeing Grayson sitting up and just staring at me. I smile and turn around to meet his eyes,

"Your staring, is there a problem?"

I ask and he giggles, getting up from my bad and walking over to me, picking me up bridal style from the vanity stool, sitting himself down and placing me on his lap. He smiles and leans in, kissing my lips softly,

"Nope, but there is a bigggg problem right here"

He says, pointing to me and dragging out the G in big. I laugh and look at him confused, wondering if I have something on my face. I instantly look in my mirror and examine my face, looking at all my flaws. Grayson shakes his head and giggles, he grabs my chin gently and pulls my head to look at him.

"Your too damn beautiful for this earth, that is the problem"

He says and kisses me softly, once again. I slap his chest and go to get up, but I can't because Grayson's grip on my waist is to tight.

"Gray, as much as I love you baby, I have to shower, it's prom and I only have an hour before the girls get here and 5 before prom starts so pleaseeeee let me goooo"

I whine and he laughs, finally letting his grip on me loosen and I stand up, off his lap and peak his lips, as if to say thank you almost.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and my body, I shave everywhere, so basically my whole body. I exfoliate my legs and arms, washing it off and turning off the shower. I wrap the warm towel around my body and step out into the steamy bathroom.

"GRAY! TURN ON MY EXTRACTOR FAN IN THE BATHROOM PLEASE!"

I shout at Grayson and he simply shouts back okay and soon the fan comes on, chasing away all the steam and fog. I dry my body and slip on the matching red lace set of underwear and a bra, since my dress is red. I throw my hair up in its towel and put in my silk robe, stepping out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I look around my room and see Grayson sitting on my bed in just sweatpants and texting Ethan on his phone.