2019 • Grayson

Your p.o.v~

"Bye Baby"

I press end on the call as the FaceTime to my boyfriend Grayson ends and his smiling face disappears. I sigh as I look at the time 8:05, great. I'm going out at 9:00 since it's New Year's Eve, and because Graysons in LA and I'm in New Jersey, we can't spend it together.

I put on some black jeans, black thigh highs and s silver sparkly crop top, only because is New Years. J threw my hair up and went out to meet My best friend Emma.

"Hay girl, how are you?"

Emma asks as I get in and I just sigh loudly and Emma frowns, knowing how much I miss Grayson.

"Yeah, getting there"

I say and she smiles, starting her car and driving to the twins house, because Cameron their sister was holding a New Years part and because I'm Graysons girlfriend, she invited me and I brought Emma as my +1. Emma parks in the drive and turns off the car, we both step out to be greeted by cam.

"Y/n! Ahahah I'm so glad you made it how are you!"

"I'd be better if gray was here, but yeah I'm doing good"

She pulls me in for a hug and smiles, patting my back a little as she guides me into the oh so familiar house. After a few hours of dancing and just mingling, it was finally nearly midnight and I had sent Grayson 10 snapchats, non of them were opened. It got to the countdown and we all started screaming. When the ball finally dropped and 2019 rolled in, everyone started hugging and kissing, I feet out of place so I sat down, only to be pulled back up again by cam.

"What-"

"Just turn around!"

She smiled and I roll my eyes laughing, turning and my eyes meet with fumigation dark ones, Graysons eyes.

"BABY!"

I say and I run up to him, jumping and wrapping my legs around his torso and smashing our lips together. after a few seconds people start clapping and cheering so we pull away and I cup Graysons face in my hands, my smile wider than ever.

"Happy new year y/n"