Escape • Grayson

Your p.o.v~

I sigh as I slam my locker, grabbing the big overnight bag that was in it. I have to walk all the way to my boyfriends house, carrying this, because of the road trip we're going on and did I mention that my boyfriend was THE Grayson Dolan? As in the famously hot YouTuber with a twin? Yeah, him.

I walk out to my car, only to see a massive group of girls standing near it, whispering and smirking. I walk a bit faster in confusion, before I reach them and push my way through them to see the one and only Grayson Dolan leaning against it. He spots me and pushes himself off the car and walks towards me, grabbing my waist.

"Hay baby, though I would surprise you"

He says and I smirk, looking away and at the girls behind us, who's jaws have hit the floor. I smirk and turn back, kissing Grayson and finally showing everyone that he is mine and only mine.

"Cool, I've got my stuff, let's go baby boy"

I say as he grabs my bag and I get in the car, going straight for the AUX cord. I put on Ariana grandes new album and turned it right up so it could be heard from outside Graysons car. He got in and smiled at me as I hummed to the song "NASA".

He places a hand on my thigh before we speed off and away from the hell hole of a place, ready to tour California for 3 lush weeks, it was going to be our little escape.