Lucky i love you • Grayson

Grayson p.o.v~

I walk up the stairs if me and y/n's apartment and I see her standing in our bathroom in just her pink bralet and Victoria secret shorts, she looked gorgeous.

I sit in our bed and just admire her as she brushes her hair, not noticing me. She puts down the hairbrush and lifts her hand up to her neck, light touching the love bites I left there last night. She traces around them and smiles, grabbing her lip balm and spreading it across her lips. She pulls her hair up and into a scrunchie, touching the bruises once more before turning around and screaming as she sees me.

I burst out laughing as she falls out and lands on her ass.

"GRAY! WHAT THE FUCK OWW"

She screams and her eyes start to water, considering she just landed on a hard tiled floor, right on her ass as well. I start to feel the gilt wash over me as I walk towards her and scoop her up, carrying her bridal style.

"Aww baby, I'm sorry"

I say and kiss her forehead as I sit down on the bed white her in my lap. She smiles and hugged into my chest as I lightly stroke the bottom of her back. She kisses me softly on the lips and she smiles, pulling away and resting her head in the crook of my neck. I place my head on top of hers and she lets out a little sigh.

"Your lucky I love you"