Hair • Grayson

Your p.o.v~

Me and Grayson had been at the beach all day and needed to shower. We decided to head back to our hotel room as we are on holiday in Hawaii for Graysons 18th birthday, just a Couples trip I guess which means no Ethan.

We walk into the room hand in hand, smiling before Grayson closes the door and picks me up, placing me on the little kitchen counter and standing in between my legs. He rests his hands on my thighs and smiles at me,

"I had so much fun today, good idea baby girl."

"Thanks Gray, but I gotta shower and I dibs on going first"

I say and lean forward and kiss him sweetly on the lips; then I pull away.

"The showers pretty big, I mean let's just save water and share a shower, in our bathing suits of corse"

Grayson suggests and I nod,hopping of the counter and grabbing his hand, leading him to the bathroom.

When we get in Grayson takes off his shirt and is left in his swim shorts, he ties on the shower and lets it warm up. Meanwhile, I'm brushing out my hair and I pull off my t-shirt dress and I feel Graysons eyes on my bikini the whole time.

We get I the shower and wash our hair, Grayson dose my conditioner or me. We wash our faces and I wash out the conditioner. We both get out and I stay In the bathroom to get changed and Graysons goes to the bedroom.

I change into some plain black booty shorts and one of Graysons shirts. I walk out after brushing my hair and see Grayson In just his sweat pants. I smile and sit down at the desk and get out the hairdryer.

"Hay babe?"

Grayson asks, getting up and walking over to behind the chair I was sitting in, I reply with a quick "mhm" before he speaks again.

"Ca- can I mabey l-like dry your hair for you?"

He asks and I smile, nodding and handing him the hairdryer. I giggle at his shyness when I pass it to him, he turns it on and starts blasting my hair.

He runs his fingers through it and apologises when ever he pulls out a tug, kissing my head in the spot of hair that he pulled. He massages my scalp, occasionally bending down and whispering sweet nothings into my ears and brushing out the hair with his fingers, kissing the top of my hair.

When he's finished he puts the hairdryer down and lifts me out of the chair and throws me on the bed, cuddling up to me with a smile on his face, we eventually end up falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms.