Loyal to me • Ethan

(Play song💜)

Your p.o.v~

I stare up at the ceiling, watching the fan go around, slowly losing my mind. Over and over in my head I was wonder, is he loyal to me?

I look at the clock, reading 1am, o check my phone again to look through it. No tags on his instagram, no trace of his friends, he's online yet won't reply. He's with another girl, yet she's apparently "just a friend". Just a friend my arse.

I hear the front door open and in stumbles Ethan, I see him walk through the door, hair messed up and short a mess, I roll my eyes and shove past him.

"Gosh y/n, try keep your chill yeah"

He says and I just want to slap that smirk right off his face.

"Look I've got somewhere else to be, I don't Lose my head over nobody"

I say and grab my bag that I pre-packed. I walk calmly to my car as he follows, like a lost puppy sort of. He grabs my hand and I pull back harshly, ready to snap.

"No, don't Ethan Grant Dolan. You always keep me inside like you don't want me to be seen, you don't have a job yet you apparently model on the side which is bullshit. You swear I'm the one yet your not the label type, you think is girl are blind but your forgetting that we talk"

I say and leave him speechless, I smirk and slam the door in his face. I hope in my car and turn up the radio as the music blast through, speeding down the high way to my new beginning.

"Yeah, if you have to question if he's loyal to me?
Well then he's probably not and you should probably leave"