Boyfriend • Ethan Dolan

Y/n's  P.o.v~

I watch as he walks down the halls, laughing with his friends and slapping each others backs. Girls drool over him and he winks, making my heart sink.

Your not his girlfriend

He's not your boyfriend

I sigh and Slam my locker as i catch his attention. He looks at me and smiles, licking his lips. I clutch my books to my chest as I lean back on my locker and raise my eyebrows at him. We stay like that as he walks past until I see Meredith, the schools slag (no hate).

She grabs Ethan and attaches his lips to hers and kisses him, right in front of me. I sigh in frustration when he doesn't push her off and he continues to rub it in my face. I scoff and run to the bathroom, I throw my bag on the counter and look in the mirror.

I'm a mother fucking train wreck

•later that night•

Ethan pushes me up against the bathroom door of jakes house and I think about how I got into this situation. One minute I'm enjoying the party and the next Ethan's whisking me away upstairs, of corse I followed him.

He goes to kiss my neck and I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realise that I'm better than this, so I shove Ethan off. He stumbles back into the sink counter and looked at me confused but I stood my ground.

"What the hell y/n?!"

He yells and I sigh, looking down and pushing my hair blind my ear. I meet his eyes and I nearly melt, but I still stand strong.

"Look, I'm a mother fucking train wreck, I didn't want to be to much but you ain't my boyfriend, I ain't your girlfriend yet I don't want to see you with anyone else, and you don't want to see me with anyone. I might not be the one for you, but until you make your mind up, I can't have what I want and neither can you"

I say and sigh as he looks at me a little hurt. He walks over and grabs my hands, making me look at him as he speaks.

"Even though your not mine the way you make me feel makes me a train wreck too. I know we'd be so complicated but I can't be with you cause I have issues"

"Don't we all?"

I say and with that, I walk out the bathroom, a tear rolling down my cheek. Not being prepared for school the next morning.

•Next day at school•

I re-apply my lipgloss and snack my lips together, pushing my brown hair back to make sure my ponytail was still slick and perfect. Then I hear the bathroom door open, but I ignore it, until I feel arms around my waist while I'm putting my lipgloss away in my bag. I shoot up as I'm lifted, spines and place in the counter as someone stands in between my legs.

Ethan

"What do you think your doing?"

I say and he sighs looking down.

"I needed to speak to you, privately"

He says and I just nod, giving up on trying to fight with him so I let him speak, but before he can I decide to go first.

"Look I don't want to keep you waiting, but I don't want to miss your touch but you don't seem to give a fuck. Loving you somethings drives me crazy but you ain't my boyfriend, if you were mine I wouldn't touch no body else, but I can't Guarantee that by myself."

I say and he nods, before smashing his lips onto my and he kisses me slowly, grabbing the sides of my head and I wrap mine around his neck. I pull away and we look into each others eyes before he speaks up.

"I wanna kiss you, don't wanna miss you. If you were my girlfriend I wouldn't see nobody else. Please y/n, be mine?"

"Fine, I'll be yours"

And just like that, he was my boyfriend