You Should see me in a Crown• Ethan

Your p.o.v~

I always work alone, never with a partner, all they ever do is get in the way. I wear my guns like clothes and my knifes like jewellery, they're always with me.

My black doc martens squeak on the concrete beneath me as I slowly walk through it, my only light being one single street light.

I bring my gun up to the side of my face as I stop at the corner. I hear the footsteps and I load the gun, Suddenly some one grabs your gun from behind and grab your waist, pulling you into them. Before attack the person who jumped me, I look up and see the only person I can tolerate in this world,

Ethan Grant Dolan

The most wanted man in the world, Were each other's sanity. The king and queen of LA, but I'm fearless, crazier than him. I'm his queen, and god so help anyone who disrespects his queen.

"Hay baby, hold fire with your gun,"

He smirks and I grab his shirt and pull him into me, connecting our lips. He pushes me up against the wall and deepens the kiss, gripping my waist tightly. We are soon rudely interrupted by loud foot steps and I pull away, looking down the hall way to see a guy with a gun. I roll my eyes and pull Ethan in, kissing him once again before I put my arm up and shoot the guy straight in the head, without even looking.

Ethan pulls away and looks at the guy and strokes my cheeks and smirks.

"Well done my queen, no one messes or interrupts us am I right?"

He says and I nod, grabbing his Bennie and putting it on my own head and looking him in the eyes before I speak.

"You should see me in a crown"