Dont Touch Her • Ethan

Your p.o.v~

Today it was sunny in LA, so me and my boyfriend of 4 years, Ethan decided to have a beach day.

"Babe come onnnnnn"

Ethan whines from down stairs and I just laugh, slipping my dress on and grabbing sunglasses, not forgetting my beach bag. I walk down the stairs and see Ethan standing by the door, in his DT swim shorts, and of corse shirtless. Me being the supportive girlfriend I am, I wore my DT bikini. I laugh and it catches his attention and he turns, smiling at me sweetly.

"Put a shirt on bitch ass"

I say and throw him the lose black tank top that's in my hands. He catches it and throw a it over his head and laughs, holding out his hand and I take it, stepping off the stairs.

We slip on our shoes and head out to Ethan's BMW. He goes to grab the aux cord but before he can I YeEt {I am so sorry} it out his hand and plug my phone in and he just stares at me and I burst out laughing.

"HA! GOTTEM!"

I shout and he lets out a laugh and smiles at me as I start to play my tunes. After stoping at target to get snacks, we finally get to the beach. We find a shaded spot and put down our towels. Ethan takes off his shirt and a group of teen girls start checking him out, but I shoot them a glare and they soon turn around. I pull my dress over my head a Ethan's mouth hangs open and he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Damn baby, by only ate you beautiful but you look great while repping DT Merch."

He says and he kisses me and I pull away with a massive smile in my face.

"Just being a supportive girlfriend"

And I was, I have every single piece of DT Merch, most I got free but some I bought from the website. Ethan pulls me towards the water and throws me over his shoulder and he runs into the water. I squealed and he throws me, I land in my cold water and I come back up and find my wet sunglasses floating in front of me as Ethan is now swam to in front of me. I scream a little and huff, picking up my sunglasses out of the water.

"What's wrong baby?"

Ethan says as worry falls over his face and he grabs my waist and pulls me in to his and I hit his wet, shirtless chest and put my wet sunglasses on.

"My clout goggles!"

I say and he bursts out laughing at my statement. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. I take off my 'clout goggles' and put them on his face, he pouts and poses and I burst out laugh before I kiss him.

"I'm going to go get the food we left in the car okay? You wanna come?"

He says and takes off my sunglasses, placing them on my head. I shake my head and un-wrap my legs from his waist.

"I'll stay here and watch the towels and stuff."

He nods and kisses my forehead, getting out the water. I se whim disappeared and straight after I se whim disappear behind a tree, I hear a wolf whistle. I turn around in disgust and see a group of 15 and 16 year olds staring at me. I roll my eyes because I don't think they realise that I'm 18 and Ethan's 19. I turn back around and swim to the shore a bit but only to be stoped by a voice.

"Hay princess"

I turn and we the group of boys not even staring at my face , but staring at my cleavage.

"Uh bye"

I say and start walking away, until I hear the following me and one of them grabs my wrist and turns me round.

"Hay we were talking to you baby"

He says and I mentally throw up and eye roll am I yank my wrist away.

"I feel sorry for your mothers, you guys are sick."

I say am I turn around walking towards the sand, but before I can feel a sharp sting on my ass and I scream. Oh god I hope Eth-

"HAY!"

I hear a shout and turn and see a very angry Ethan running towards the water, he reaches me and puts his arm around my wait, before standing in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD TOUCH A GIRL LIKE THAT?"

He shouts and the boys stay quite and I turn, seeing fans filming Ethan.

"HUH? WELL IT WASENT YOUR MOMS! ITS SICKENING!"

He shouts and grabs me and we walk back to the shore and he gabs his towel,  wrapping it around my body and he pulls me into his and hugs me tightly before we sit down.

Just as we do, Ethan calls manger and Grayson to tell them what's happened. A few fans come over and and sit next to me, telling me how beautiful and pretty I am, also how lucky I am to have a boyfriend like Ethan Dolan. Me and the girls take snapchats and we say our goodbyes as me and Ethan leave the beach and reach the car, getting in if and we just sit in silence for a while.

"I am so sorry I should have been there sooner baby,"

Ethan says and grabs my hand and I caress his cheek with my free hand. And kiss him sweetly on the lips.

"I wasn't your fault E, okay I love you and only you."

"I love you too baby"