Thinking bout you • Grayson

{play song}

Your p.o.v~

I sat at my window sill, trailing my fingers along the white wood. I look out the window and watch the rain fall heavily down, just like my tears. I still hear his voice when I'm all alone, I don't have him with me but I still wonder if he thinks about me still. No he won't still think about me? Right? He loved me so good, I just wish that he would come back. I wish he never cheated on me with her.

2 weeks since it happened and I still cry about it, why? I don't know. It's probably because he's not here with me and all I have is memories. I always and still think about what I texted him a few days after he cheated and I left.

"Every time she kisses you, you will feel me"

I was right, because every time he kissed her, he felt me. Every time he held her hand, he felt me. Every time they hug, he feels me. Every time she touches his jaw, he feels me. When he caresses her cheeks, he feels me. Every time they lay together, he lays with me. Every time he sees her, he sees me. When he thinks about her, he thinks about me.

His days got longer and his nights a bit colder, as did mine, but we both didn't know how the other felt. All we knew was that Grayson Dolan broke my heart and I broke his.

My tears fall harder as my phone buzzes from across my bedroom. I get up and wipe my tears, walking slowly over to my bedside table. I pick it up, and as if by magic and mind reading, I have an incoming call...

 I pick it up, and as if by magic and mind reading, I have an incoming call