Lost boy • Grayson

Your p.o.v

We would lay awake at night and stare at the stars, lost in our own heads

We would lay awake at night and stare at the stars, lost in our own heads. Not thinking, but more pondering if what could have been. By that I mean, what could have been if I had found Grayson.

Well, of corse I found him because I used to have him in my arms. Yet he was a lost boy, who refused to be found, but I would try my hardest.

I didn't know how to reach him, help him or sometimes even love him. He loved me and I loved him, but he was just lost is the darkness.

I was his light

But I can't shine for long, it's not possible. There's always a reckoning and it destroyed us. I loved him and he love me more, but even when you love someone, it doesn't mean he's going to believe me.

It's not that simple

It still puzzles me as to where he is today, but I sometimes see him, smiling and laughing with his twins brother Ethan. I wish I made him that happy, but we're not perfect. He gave me the world and all I have him was my time, I couldn't afford to give him the world, no matter how much I loved him.

We were each others home, until one of us locked the door.

And all I have now are lost moments with a lost boy who refused to be found.