1950's • Grayson

{Inspired by a insta image}
No ones p.o.v~

Its the summer of 1958. You take a bite of your deep red cherry from your milkshake as your boyfriend Grayson drapes his arm over the back of your seat. The material of his leather jacket squeaking against the diners booth.

A piece of hair fell over his eyes as he took a sip from the glass Coca Cola bottle. The song changed on the jukebox as he took your hand and led you to beside the table.

He held you tightly, swaying to the beat of Paul Ankas "put your head on my shoulder", it was you and Graysons song. He kisses your forehead as he then grabbed your hand and spins you around and back into his arms, smiling big as you kiss his cheek sweetly.

The song fades out and is replaced with Elvis. Grayson leads you back to your booth and slides in next to you. He drapes his arm over your shoulder once again and you play with his fingers, intertwining them with your own.

"I love you baby"

Grayson says into your ear as you smile up at a him, kissing his lips and pushing back the strand of hair that keeps falling over his eyes. You scan over his flawless face and you press your self into his chest.

"I love you more Grayson"

You say as you hear his chest go up and down slowly, matching the slow beat of the jukebox. You both sat in silence, and in deep love. It was paradise.

{short but i really like it♥️}