Criminals • Grayson

~Mummy, I'm in love with a criminal~

Graysons p.o.v~

She lay in my arms, wrapped up and warm as her head rested against my bare chest, feeling my heart beet slowly. She traced the gang tattoos on my arms and ribs, occasionally kissing my stomach.

I reached down and grabbed her hand, she looked up at me as I kissed the back of her hand and then slowly intertwined it with mine. Her small hands looked like nothing compared to my big hands, I could crush them if I really wanted to, but I'd never hurt her.

I look to my right, seeing the knifes and guns placed neatly on the wall, I detangle myself from her and grab one. She sits up and looks at me, placing her hands on her things as she walks on her knees to my side of the bed. She stays up on her knees so she's just a little below my height, smiling.

I look down and I push the gun to in between her eyes, if I had done this months ago she would be trembling, but now she just calmly sits, still smirking up at me.

"I could pull this trigger any minute now and end you, kill you in cold blood"

I say through gritted teeth as I push the gun harder against her forehead. She smiles and grabs the gun, lowering it but only cause I let her.

"But, if you did that, then who would be your crazy little Harley Quinn? Huh? You wouldn't be able to kill me, you couldn't"

She's right, she wraps her arms around my waist and throws the gun on the floor. She grabs my shoulders and stands up on the bed and my hands immediately latch onto her waist, holding her up.

"Your right baby"

"I'm glad I never told my mum I was in love with a criminal"