School periods • Grayson

Your p.o.v~

I groaned as I searched through my bag, looking for my tampons. I have no luck, what so ever so I of course can't find any. I zip my bag up and walk out the girls bathroom, before I stomp my way to the cafeteria.

I scan the room and my eyes land in the one person I'm desperately looking for, my boyfriend, Grayson Bailey Dolan.

I smile and walk over to him, I put my finger up to my lips to shhh the boys that he's sitting with and they just smile. I go up behind him and give him a big fat prank.

"BOOO!"

I scream and he jumps, turning round with his hand on his heart. Me and the guys burst out laughing and he turned back around and puts his head in the table, trying to steady his breathing.

I kneel down and whisper in his ear,

"Sorry baby, but I'm going to need that small make-up bag of my girly products that's in the front pocket of your rucksack."

I say and kiss his cheek and he smiles, nodding and turning to face me, placing a kiss on my lips.

He kneels down and zoos open his bag, before bring out the mini make-up bag and handing it to me, kissing me once again.

"Thanks Gray"

I say before running to the bathrooms once again, thankful for my lover.