Lost on you pt.2 • Grayson

(As of request from bigbick69 )

(4 years later)
Your p.o.v~

"Mummy! Mummy can I have this one?"

My 3 year only daughter Lexi asks shouts me from the toy isle on target. I smile and walk to her and see her holding a barbie doll. I walk up to her and pick her up, fixing her hair and nodding sweetly.

"Okay baby, you sure you want this one? What about Stacy? She pretty cool"

"No muma, I like barbie better".

She says and I smile at her little voice, she smiles back at me and kisses my cheek as a thank you. I put her down and let her look around at the other toys as I hold her barbie for her.

"Y/n?"

I hear from behind me, I turn and see the one person I haven't seen in 4 years. Grayson Dolan.

You see after me and Grayson broke up at the age of 18, him being 19, 3 weeks later I found out I was a month pregnant with our daughter, Alexis rose Dolan. Of corse I put Dolan on the birth certificate, he is her dad after all and I knew If I were her I'd want to know who my dad is. I didn't tell Grayson cause by the time lexi was born, he was still the same only Grayson I had broke up with, I couldn't put her in harms way, I'd never forgive myself and I knew he wouldn't either.

I smile at him as he comes up and hugs me, at first I was hesitant but once I felt his arms around me I just melted into him, missing his touch on my skin. We both pull away from the hug and he looks me up and down smiling, taking me in.

"Wow, you look great. How have you been?"

He asks and I smile. He's changed, I can see it in his eyes, I'm proud of him.

"Good, really good actually, it's had been like 4 years right? How have you been?"

"I've been great, I've been clean for 2 and a half years now. I saw you and just wanted to apologise for how i treated you, if I could I go back and do it all differently."

I smile and feel my cheeks naturally flush red, blushing for no reason at all. He's just always had a power over me.

"Yeah actually I've been meaning to tell yo-"

I start talking before I get cut off by my daughter lexi, tugging at my leg and saying,

"Muma, who's that?"

I look at Grayson and sadness washes over his face, think u had a baby with another man but little did he know. I picked up alexis so she's leval with me and Grayson.

"This is Grayson, why don't you tell him your name baby, he's a great friend of mummy's, and can you say your full name for us?"

I say and she raps her little hands around my thumb, nodding her head and holding her little hand out to Grayson. I giggle at them as he brings her hand up and she wraps her hand around his thumb, as if to shake his hand.

"Hello, I'm Alexis rose uh um, Dolan"

Once she says Dolan, Grayson head shots up and a wide smile comes to his face. I smile at him and he gives me a questionable look, as if to ask "is she really mine?". I nods my head and I see his eyes tear up as I place lexi down and tell her to go and look at the barbie again for a minute.

I stand back up and I feel Grayson pull me into a tight hug and literally squeezes me to death. I feel him breath down my neck and it places goosebumps upon my skin.

"Thank you, thank you so much for bringing her into this world so well, your so strong and I'm so sorry I want there but I understand that I wasn't in the best place, I would do the same. Thank you"

Maybe we'll get a happily ever after all.