Lazy Mornings • Ethan

{Pt.2}
{y/n= your name}
{Y/l/n= your last name}
{Y/n/n=your nick name}

Your p.o.v-

After this morning, Ethan told me to get ready, something cute and casual. I still don't know where we're going though.

I go through my wardrobe and pull out one of Ethan's plain grey tee's and plaid shorts, paring it with my necklaces and my grey old skool vans~

I look in the mirror and smile before brushing out my hair and leaving it in its natural state. I don't put on any makeup, besides Ethan says he likes it when i'm natural.

Ethan walks into our room in just some jeans and his black vans. He smiles at me and looks through his drawers. He keeps looking for something before speaking up.

"Baby have you seen you gray tee?"

He asks and I giggle nervously before he opens another drawer and just as I was about to say something he turns round and look me up and down with a confused face, that's soon replaced by a warm smile. He walks towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Never mind, looks like I've found it."

He says resting his forehead on mine.  I smile and look down at my outfit, there's no way in hell i'm changing this, cause I look bomb. 

"Well sorry baby boy, your not having it back."

I say with a smile and he nods, pulling away and walking over to his drawers once again. He grabs a white tee and pulls it over his head. He grabs the keys to his BMW and throws them at me and I look at him confused.

"Go warm up the car for me okay babe?"

"Sure, see ya in a minute,"

I say pecking his lips and walking out to his car, unlocking it, getting in the passenger side and putting the keys in the car and turning it on. I connect to the aux and shuffle my music, moments later Ethan gets in the drivers side and kisses my cheek. He pull out of our drive and starts down the road.

We end up driving for only 5 mins and eventually arrive at the warehouse. I stare at Ethan confused, why didn't he just tell me we were going to the warehouse? Ethan winks at me and then hide for the door handle.

"Stay here Angle, I'll be back in a min okay?"

He says and I smile, he kisses my lips once more before heading out the car and jogging towards the warehouse. I sigh and put my music on and I just start jamming out, after 5 minutes or so I hear a know lol on the window, I expected it to be a fan but no, it was Grayson, He smiles at me as I roll down the window.

"Hay y/n/n, can you put this on for a moment please?"

He asks handing me a blind fold before opening the car door and marking me get out. I go to say something but Grayson cuts me off and puts the blind fold on me instead. He grabs my wrist and pulls me along with him.

"Look, Gray I don't know wh-"

"Shhhhh y/n just trust me"

Grayson whines, I just sigh and give in as I here a door open and I step in side then the blind fold is ripped off me, I soon here the sound of the door closing and a car speeding away. I immediately rip off the blind fold and see the warehouse, with only the neon purple sign keeping the place alight.

"GRAYSON?"
"ETHAN?"
"GUYS THIS ISNT FUNNY SER-"

I am cut off my the lights turning off completely and then on again, but this time Ethan's in front of me and hold a ring in one hand and a box in the other-

I start to tear up as I look at Ethan and we make eye contact, he gets down on one knee and I start to kinda freak out, is he proposing? We're only 19 wh-

"Look baby girl, before you freak out I am not proposing to you,"

He says laughing, obviously I was a little too obvious with my freaking out faces.

"This is a promise ring, i wanted to give you this for the longest time and after this morning I knew I had to give it to you today. I mean where do I begin, y/n~y/l/n, you are my best friend, my girlfriend, love of my life and I don't know where I would be with out you. Ever since we met 5 years ago on my 15th birthday, I've loved you. I remember bumping into you while me and gray rode our skateboards round the city centre. I remember helping you up and then making small talk, you smiling at me with your beautiful lips and your eyes sparkled. I remember exchanging number and think that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Baby, you are beautiful outside and in and I love how you giggle when I tickle you, or how you trace around each and everyone of my tattoos, or how you dance around or kitchen when making breakfast. I want to promise you Angle that I will never hurt you and if I do know that I still love you. I am not future teller, but I know that I can see you in my future, our future. So I give you this ring and I promise to love you forever y/n~y/l/n."

Tears stream down my face as Ethan slips the promise ring on and gets up, I immediately jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his torso. I place my forehead on his and he stops spinning us and looks deep into my eyes, before smashing our lips together.

He backs me up onto the wall of the warehouse and still holds me round his waist, tears still stream down my face. The kiss deepens before he pulls away and whips my tears. He intertwined one of our hands and leads forward so his forehead is resting on mine.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Ethan Dolan"