Better Man • Grayson

{5sos is a bop and yes this is as in their song better man <3}
{y/h/l= your hair length}
{y/h/c= your hair colour}
~

Graysons p.o.v~

"Find me at a quarter to three, cigarette in my hand."

I sighed as I stumbled around the party, not even know the person who hosted it, only know him as being a friend of my twin brother Ethan.  A cigarette hung from my finger tips, leaving a trail of dark ash behind me as I walked through the mass of bodies. In the end it was a party, and I wasn't going to miss it.

"I'd be at every party, I wouldn't miss a chance."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink, downing it in one. A guy came up to me and bro hugged me, acting like we had met before, like we were best friends or something.All I knew was that I wouldn't remember him by tomorrow morning.

"New friends again and again, gone when to morning comes. Demons I try to defend but I couldn't get enough,"

I know it's wrong for me to go to all these party's, apparently I'm ruining my life? Well that's what my siblings think. I, however think that I'm fine, so what if I'm fading away and sleeping with girls that I can't remember by the morning? I'm going to die anyway, I know I'll never change.

"Fading away, wake up to someone with nothing to say, thought I'd never change no I'd never change,"

I look across the room at all the dancing, sweaty bodies. I catch a glimpse of one girl, she's wearing a tight black crop too and a black and white plaid skirt, pair with old skool vans. She was really beautiful, I can't take my eyes off her. Her head turns and her y/h/l-y/h/c hair bounces as she looks at me and we make eye contact, her eyes sparkle in the neon lights of the party and she smiled sweetly at me, before going back to dancing. I have a weird feeling in my stomach and I know this girl isn't like the others.

"Then you came and changed it all"

I put out my cigarette and grab my drinking, making my way over to the girl who is now standing alone. I finally reach the girl and tap her shoulder and she turns around, smiling and I notice a light blush on her cheeks.

"Hay,"

She says so innocently, she puts out her hand and I gladly shake it.

"Hay, I am Grayson, what's your name beautiful?"

"Y/n, nice to meet you Grayson."

She says and I smile, liking the way my name rolls off her tongue. She grabs my drink and takes a sip before putting both her and mines drinks and grabbing my hand, pulling me onto the dance floor, I love her confidence. Usually girls just melt at my finger tips but no, not this girl, she's strong and confident and I love it.

We start dancing to the song 'body by loud luxury'. Her hips sway and she grabs my hands, dancing around the room. I hug her from behind when she turns around and she giggles, we begin swaying together, not grinding on each other though, just swaying. The chorus comes on and we jump about.

"With your love, your love in a your love I am a better better man. Darling all of my wrongs, they lead me right to you. Wrapped in your arms I swear I'd die for your love, your love I am a better better man."

We continue to dance as I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck she stands on her tiptoes and says in my ear.

"How about we get out of here and go look round the city?"

I look at her and nod, she grins while grabbing my hand and we run out the party and down the street. To be honest, this is better than any party. Her Angle face glows in the street lights and I can slowly feel myself falling her her as we stroll hand in hand down the sidewalk.

"Though I found the highest of  highs, but you came and topped them all. You shine in the dead of the night and I was the first to fall"

She pulls me up a hill and she runs up it, it's a bit steep but not a big hill thankfully. We reach the top and she stands, staring into the night. Her tan skin stands out against the moonlight and stars reflect in her eyes. I knew that this girl was about to change me, flip my world upside down, I hopped this wasn't just a one night stand.

"Fading away, wake up to someone with nothing to say. Thought I'd never change, no I'd never change then you came and changed it all"

She turns to me and smiles her pearly white teeth at me and motions me to come towards her, before turning back to the night sky.

"With your love, your love in a your love I am a better better man. Darling all of my wrongs, they lead me right to you. Wrapped in your arms I swear I'd die for your love, your love I am a better better man."

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her shoulders. She grabs onto my arms and snuggles her head in to them as I rest my chin on her shoulder. She looks so pure and innocent, wrapped up in my arms, she kisses my arm and turns her whole bod round. She rests her arms around my neck and my hands wrap around her waist, I decide to pull her closer into my chest and she rests her in my chest.

"Your the only one,
Who could lock this wild hard up In chains.
Your the only one,
That can make this bad man better.
Your the only one,
Who could lock this wild hard up In chains.
Your the only one,
That can make this bad man better."

I feel her smile I to my chest and her head lifts up, making eye contact with me.

"To be honest Grayson, I know all about you, your whole act thing. "

Well, shit. There goes my one chance at an actual happy ending. I always fuck things up. I frown and hang my head low and tears threaten to fall, but I won't let them. I feel soft hands cup my face and lift it up.

"But, despite what they say, your nothing like that Grayson. After tonight I've seen a side of you that I think no one know about."

I smile and cress her cheeks and rest my head and on top of hers.

"Thank you so much y/n, I know we only just met but, I really like you and I just guess I've never had a proper girlfriend and I don't know how to act right now."

I smile and she giggles, looking into my eyes then down, biting her lip abit, god it was sexy.

"With your love, your love in a your love I am a better better man. Darling all of my wrongs, they lead me right to you. Wrapped in your arms I swear I'd die for your love, your love I am a better better man."

She cups my face and we both lean in, our lips smash together. Her lips deepen the kiss and we eventually pull away after a couple aid miners and she rests her head on mine before speaking up.

"Good thing I feel the same way about you Gray"

She smiles and kisses me once again, as we hear the distant music from the party and we pull way, hugging and look out into the city of Los Angeles. And from that moment on, I know,

"I'm a better, better man"

{Better Man~5sos}
{low key proud of this cuz it took ages to do lol}