Lazy mornings • Ethan

{Pt.1}

Your p.o.v~

I woke up, the feeling of the bright sunlight on my eyes startled me at first, but I eventually got used to it. I was about to move when I feel a strong arm draped over my body. I grin and turn to my side, coming face to face with my sleeping boyfriend of 4 years,

Ethan Grant Dolan

I smile and move his arm off my body, before quietly getting up and walking to our shared bathroom and locking the door behind me. I quickly brush my teeth doing stupid ass dances in the mirror. After I finished with that I grab my little heart rose gold ring Ethan got me last year on our 3 years anniversary. I smile at the memory and look at my self in the mirror, my outfit consists of booty shorts and one of Ethan's shirts.

I sigh and walk back into our shared room, being greeted by a still sleeping Ethan. I smile and my body urges me to go lay back down next to my beautiful *shirtless* boyfriend. I giggle at his yellow shorts before getting back into bed and immediately being hugged by Ethan.

He tangled our legs so his thigh is on top of mine and his head is level with my boobs and his arms snake around my waist. I smile and begin playing with his hair, before my eyes travel down to his tattooed thighs. I reach my hand down and start tracing around each inked picture. I trace around the big clock, the clock reading the time of Graysons birth, the to the "XXX" and then slowly too other random ones on his thighs. I feel him stir and I continue looking at his tattoos. His head comes up and he smiles at me sweetly.

"Morning babe, what you up too?"

He asks, his morning voice deep and raspy. I smile and place my hand flat on his thigh as I look down at him.

"Just looking at your tattoos,"

I say, going back to tracing them while I lean down and place a soft kiss of Ethan's lips, he smiles into the kiss and we pull away. He cuddles right into me and brings his leg up higher. I continue to trace his tattoos. I always thought they were beautiful, each individual tattoo has its own meaning, one that's close to his heart. I trace around the heart on his thigh, the heart dedicated to Me, also that matches the heart tattoo behind my right ear I got on my 18th birthday, which was last year, meaning me and Ethan have been dating since we were 16.

He looks up once again and smiles at me, before grabbing my other hand that was lying on my stomach and intertwining our fingers.

"Baby, Can we have a lazy morning today?"

He asks sweetly and I smile, nodding my head.

"Of corse Eth,"

He smiles and moves his thigh off mine before moving away from me, I frown confused at first until he opens his arms and we switch positions so now I'm hugging his side with my thigh on top of his, except both of my arms rest on top of his shirtless chest. I begin tracing his abs, I hear a low giggle from above me and I look up.

"You okay?"

I ask and Ethan just smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Yeah, just tickles"

He says and I smile, putting my head back on his chest. I grab his hand that's around my neck and I begin playing with his fingers. He rest his chin on the top of my head and sighs.

"You know I love you right?"

Ethan says and I look up at him smiling before he bends down and kisses my lips a bit deeper this time. I pull away and we make eye contact for a while, before Ethan speaks up.

"I'm taking you somewhere later,"

Ethan says and I smile nodding.

"Okay, where though?"

"It's a surprise princess."

{Pt.2 coming soon}
{Lowkey really proud of this}