StarCourt Mall • Ethan

(Inspired by stranger things season 3)

Your p.o.v~

We sat in the mall, loud music vlasti on through the small 'scoops ahoy' ice cream shop, our hands intertwined with one other.

I giggled as we joked about Steve and robin bickering behind the counter, Robin always adding to Steve's "you suck" board.

Ethan are another spoonful of my ice cream and I gasped, pretending to look shocked.

"Hay! That was my ice cream, seriously again Ethan?"

I ask and he just shrugs, giggling before we hear two voices from beside us, speaking as they sat on either side of the red leather booth.

"Yeah Ethan, don't upset the princess"

Robin smirks and I laugh, high giving her as she leans her head in my shoulder, her blonde hair tickling my neck slightly.

"Yeah Dolan, don't want to make her mad"

Steve teases as he punches Ethan's shoulder and we all laugh, until Ethan takes off Steve's work hat and ruffles up his hair, making us all burst out laughing as his hair flies all over the place.

"Not cool man, not cool"

Steve says as he runs his hand through his hair as we continue to laugh. It dies down and I grab the scrunchie from the table and throw it in my hair, the blue complementing my eyes.   After a few minutes of talking we feel the seats move and squeaks along the floor. I look beside robin and see two younger girls, next to Steve is two other boys and two more boys sitting on Chairs at the end of the table.

"Having a get together without us?"

"Rude"

"I'm hurt honestly"

Lucas, will and mike all speak and we laugh, shaking our heads at the Younger boys who never fail to make me laugh. Steve's hat lays in the table and Dustin picks it up and places it in Steve's head, lets just say he wasn't happy and ended in the bickering like children, which max quickly split up.

I feel Ethan grab my hand that lay on the table and I smile, leaning over and kissing his lips softly, looking into his eyes.

"Ew get a room guys, geez"

Max says and we just stare at her, I giggle and kiss Ethan's cheek as he speaks up to eleven and mike.

"So El, Mike, been caught kissing again recently? What's the rule? 3 inches?"

Ethan teases and we all giggle, Mike blushes and eleven raises her hand and uses her powers, picking up some melted ice cream and launching it at Ethan's face, landing all over him.

We all burst out laugh in the middle of the tiny ice cream shop, feeling like kids again, and it felt amazing.