Changed • Grayson

Your p.o.v~

I slam my locker as I hear faint giggles from the other side of the corridor. I look over and see my ex best friends Ethan and Grayson Dolan. We used to be best friends when we were younger, but when we got into high school, Grayson turned into a fuckboy and Ethan focused on his football.

Grayson arm was around another slut that he didn't even know their name. He looks over at me and smiles, but it soon turns into a smirk. I roll my eyes and walk away to art, which Grayson and Ethan were unfortunately in as well.

I get to my table and dump my bag, sitting in my seat as I wait for class to start. I her the seats across me get pulled out and I look up to see Ethan and Grayson Dolan, great!

"Hay y/n/n, long time no speak"

Ethan says and I just look at him and nod, smiling because Ethan is the only twin that I can tolerate. I see Grayson smirking at me and I look away form him and sigh.

"Yeah y/n, how have you been?"

Grayson asks, knowing I HATE my real name because my dad named me and I hate my dad just as much as i hate my name. I look at him and scoff, rolling my eyes once again.

"Just peachy"

I say through gritted teeth as my fists ball, my heart racing with anger. I roll my eyes once he winks at me and he frowns.

"You shouldn't roll your eyes so much princess, they'll roll to the back of you head soon"

"You shouldn't fuck around so much gray, you'll get an STD soon"

I say and smirk, he sits back and laughs as I put my headphones in, blocking him out. Half way through the lesson, I feel and piece of paper hit my head, I look up and see a crumpled ball of paper on my desk.  I look around before I open it, reading the message on it.

To y/n

There's a party tonight and I want you to be my +1, meet me on Rodeo drive at 7:30

Hope to see you there

-B xo

I look up and see no one looking at me, but I wasn't going to miss that party so I'll go meet the person, plus I'm curious to see who it is.

•Time Skip•

I put on a black body suit and my high waisted light wash mom shorts with my favourite pair of black vans. I grab my black and white windbreaker jacket and I go out the door, reading over the letter. I get in my car and drive to Rodeo, my mastic quietly plays in the background. I pull up to rodeo and I see someone standing with their back to me. I smile and get out my car, locking it and walking towards the person and I tap their shoulder, they turn around smiling and I am shook to say the least.

"Grayson?"

I say and he smiles, but he doesn't smirk which is a first. But I'm still confused about a few things, so I decide to ask him.

"But how are you the person that threw that note at me? It's has a B on it?"

I say and he smiles, getting closer to me and he finally speaks.

"What's my middle name y/n?"

He says and suddenly everything makes sense.

"Bailey which explained the B! But what do you want from me anyway Grayson?"

"I want to explain. For a while I've wanted to explain to you but I wasn't ready. But, now I am. If you want me to that is,"

He says and I think for a moment.
Should I give this man whore another shot? Or nah? I should probs say nah but he's hot so fuck it

"You've got 5 minutes"

"Okay thank you, so after we started to drift apart, I became a man whore because I thought that you would never love me like I loved you, so I thought that if I made you jealous then you would, ugh o don't know, my head was messed up but for you, I swear I can change"

Grayson pleads, I look at him and sigh. Ever since we were young, I was always closer to Grayson. Of corse me and Ethan were close, but I love him like a brother which is why Grayson story made sense. I decided to give him the benefit if the doubt.

"Okay"

That was all I said. Graysons eyes widened in shock and he smiled at me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me into his chest for a hug.

"You won't regret this y/n"

Now not only do I have my best friend back, but a boyfriend that is only in love with me.