Brothers • Both

Dedicated to Abby🍒
~
Abby's p.o.v~

To everyone, I'm just a regular girl, living in a regular city and going to a regular public school. Except, my life was far from normal, far far from it.

When I was a baby I got put up for adoption, after that I Became Abby Drummond, But really I was Abby Dolan.

Yes, Dolan as in Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Truth is they're my brothers, but for my own safety I can't tell anyone. I have the same colour of hair as Grayson, Cameron's eyes, Ethan's jawline and Also Sean and Lisa's smile. I've been told often that I could be the 4th Dolan because of my facial features, despite the light brush of freckles on my nose, I reply with a "hahaha yeah good one," but if only they knew.

So, I just go about my day with a big ass secret on my shoulders, a bit much for being only 13 but I am very mature. It does feel weird having famous brothers, especially when my friends talk about how "Hot" they are and I have to uncomfortably agree, but inside I'm dying. I haven't seen them for 6 years, I was about 7 nearly 8 years old when I last saw them.

I get woken up by my alarm clock, at 6:25, Ik it's a bitch but welcome to UK schools. I get into my uniform, apply light make up, do my hair and grab my bag. I get my first bus at 7:40 then another bus at 8:00 that's takes me to school for 8:55, which is when school starts.

It's another normal day, until I was at my locker until my two best friends, Chelsey and Brook came running up to me. They smashed into the lockers next to me, one after the other, i laughed it off and closed my locker.

"Hello to you two too, what's the sitch bitches?"

I say with i cheese grin and they breath heavily, but before they can tell me the bell goes and brook shout a quick "bye hoes" and sprints down the corridor. I turn to chels who's still heavy breathing.

"Well I got to go, bye girlie"

I blow her a kiss and walk to my class. After boring classes, lunch finally rolls around. I grab my food and sit down at our usual table. Chelsey and brook sit down and immediately start shouting at me.

"HOLY SHIT ABBY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!"

Brook screams and look at Chelsey and they nod, Chelsey goes to speak when we hear a bunch of screaming from the other end of the cafe, we turn to the hundreds of screaming girls and try to see what their looking at. I eventually give up and say,

"Fuck it,"

And I stand on the lunch table to see what they're all screaming about. I look over and immediately regret it, standing in the middle of the circle of girls is two people I haven't seen in 6 years, my brothers, Ethan and Grayson Dolan.

Tears swell in my eyes as I put my shaker hands up to my mouth and scream at the top of my lungs.

"ETHAN! GRAYSON!"

They turn around and immediately and start to push through the girls and run towards me, I jump of the table and run towards them. We meet in a big hug and they pull me into them.

"We knew we would find you abs"

They say in time and hug me tighter, like they will never let go.