Halfway happy • Grayson

{inspire by the song Day'n'night by kid cudi"}

For Kate💋
Kate's p.o.v~

I slipped on my white nikes and throw my back pack over my shoulder. I look down at my outfit, pleased with my choice~

I grab a cigarette and hide it behind my ear, placing my hair over it so my parents won't see

I grab a cigarette and hide it behind my ear, placing my hair over it so my parents won't see. I mumble a quick bye and slam the door, walking to my car.

I arrive at the hell hole and park, soon deciding that I don't want to be here so I get put and walk through the woods behind my school.

I come to a clearing and sit on a log, pulling out my cigarette, lighting it and placing the stick in between my delicate lips.

"You know those things can kill you right?"

A voice from behind me says, a husky manly voice that startled me, making me drop the cigarette to the ground. I groaned in annoyance and hop of the log and scream quietly.

"You Nitch!"

My thick British accent laces through my sentence, the word Nitch being something I picked up from back home in England.

"And no shit Sherlock I know th-"

I stop mid sentence as I turn and see a tall, muscular teen boy I've never seen before. He had dark eyes that any girl would melt over, a jawline that could cut a bitch and arm muscles that popped out of his t-shirt. I was hard as nails, but around him I could tell I would be like silly putty. He looked me up and down, before he spoke.

"I would usually feel uncomfortable when girls stare at me for this long, but with you I don't mind."

He said smirking and winking, I roll my eyes at him and stare him dead in the eyes.

"Look Jesus Christ you might be hot as hell but there's one thing for sure and that is that.."

I trail off and bend down, picking up my bag and throwing it once again over my shoulder, before I raise my hand and point at him.

"...Your a shit"

I say before I nudge past him and bash our shoulders together. I walk into the woods, my white nikes crunching on dried up leaves. I hear foot steps behind me but I brush it off, until the footsteps quicken up and I feel two strong hands on both sides of my hips.

"HAY DUDE WHAT T-"

I was cut off by being pushed up against the nearest tree. I looked into the same eyes I had met with only 2 minutes previous. The boy took a deep breath and his grip on my waist relaxes before he spoke up.

"Look I know we only just met, but I can read you like a book. I know your hurting but throwing your life away with sneaking out and smoking is not the way to go. And before you say something like, That's bullshit or how would you know? Well, I'll tell you. I have a twin brother, called Ethan and he went through this when he split from the love of his life. He was always depressed, missed a shit tone of school and started to do hard drugs and party every night almost. But, I helped him through it, so I don't care what you say but can we at least go for coffee and talk please"

He left out a big sigh and I smiled, pulling him in for a hug. I didn't even know his name but like I said, silly putty.

"Okay...but at least tell me a bit about yourself first,"

I laugh and so does he as he places his hands back on my waist and I put mine resting around his neck.

"Okay fair enough. Well, my full name is Grayson Bailey Dolan, I'm 18, like I said I have a twin brother called Ethan and I'm from New Jersey but live in LA now."

He says and I smile at him, he just kinda nods as in to ask me to speak now. I send him back a smile and speak up.

"Well, iya hon, I'm Kate Elizabeth,I'm also 18, uhh I'm an only child, kinda a baddie but still a normal teenage girl. Oh and as you can probs tell by my accent I'm from England but live in LA"

I say and he smiles.

"Well, Kate how about we go to the new blend cafe sown town?"

I nod and we start walking, his hand slowly slips into mine and we walk the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.

•Time skip•

Me and Grayson were now in my house, well apartment that I live in by myself. We have exchanged life story's and are now sitting on my bed taking Polaroid's. We sighed each one and hung them on my wall, smiling and listening to our shared favourite artist, kid cudi.

"Well, I want to thank you for today Gray, you've really helped me and I hope we can do this again, am I right hon?"

I say and he smiles nodding, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him, wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Definitely, but I need one more thing."

He says with a smirk and tilts my head upwards using his finger under my chin.

"And what's that Dolan?"

I say and he chuckles, leaning in and connecting our lips,I melt into the kiss. I soon got board of this mellow stuff and pulled on Graysons hair, earning a low growl from him and we fall backwards on the bed, our clothes slowly finding their way, one by one, to my bedroom floor.

•Another Time Skip Hons•

Me and Grayson are tangled up in my bedsheets, I cuddle closer to him and rest my head on his bare chest and he kisses my forehead.

"Kate?"

"Yes hon"

"I know we just met, and had sex but that's besides the point, irrelevant, anyway. I want you to be mine, Kate Elizabeth."

I smile and look up from Graysons chest and he brings his head down, connecting our lips once again. I nod and put my arm over his stomach and trace little patterns.

"Of corse I will baby"

I say with confidence and he moves about in the sheets, him now in his boxers and me in his shirt, I trace around his thigh tattoos and soon go back to hugging him.

"Hay babe, remember what I said?"

Questioned Grayson and I smiled, kissing his stomach.

"Halfway happy gray"

{low key was so proud of that}