When the party's over • Ethan

{Inspirrd by the song "When The Party's Over" by Billie Eilish}

{⚠️Bit of a trigger warning⚠️}

Your p.o.v~

"Don't you know I'm not good for you"

I apply the last layer of red lipstick as I push back my baby hairs and tighten my high pony. I push the stool from my dressing table under the desk and run my hand down my tight black dress, my hand stopping at my white thigh high boots. I grab my white bag and make my way down the stairs. I go to the door before I feel a familiar set of strong hands on my waist and I roll my eyes, going to push them off before they spin me around and my eyes meet Ethan's. 

"Y/n? Your not going out again are you?"

He asks as his eyes roam my body and face, concern is written all over him but instead of answering I just push his hands off my waist and cross my arms across my chest, shrugging my shoulders. I've always pushed people away, I had a bad child hood. I went through pure shit, people used and Abused me, so I soon learnt that the only person I can trust is myself.

That all changed when I met Ethan, but for the past few weeks, I just haven't felt like me, which means I keep pushing Ethan away and I go to party's to drink away my sorrows, but Ethan says he understands, but I don't think he really does.

"I've learned to lose, you can't afford too"

"Ugh Ethan just stop pretending like you care! Your just afraid that I'll go off with another guy which I won't cause I only love you, so can I go now!?"

I explain and tears brim Ethan's eyes, I scoff. He just looks into my eyes and sighs, not like in disappointment, but in confusion.

"Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding"

"I know y/n, I'm just worried about you and I love you too princess."

He smiles and reaches for my hand and I just roll my eyes and turn around, reaching for the door handle. I always hated when people give me pitty, Ethan of all should know that, Yet he still does that bullshit. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes, but I won't let them, I'm as hard as nails and with a past like mine I have no choice than to be strong. I get halfway out the door before I turn around and see a tear slipping down Ethan's cheek. I look down before saying,

"Stop being a little Bitch"

And heading out the door.

"But nothing ever stops you leaving"

I soon arrived at the party and found my friends. We all ran to the dance floor and started to sway our hips to the music. I felt a pair of eyes burning into the back of me as I dance, but I brushed it off.

It was a few hours later and I was a bit tipsy, but not enough to lose all my common sense. My best friend soon came up to me and handed me a red cup, which I declined and she quickly chugged, throwing her head back in the process. I chuckled before she actually spoke to me.

"W-where's gra-I mean Ethan?"

She slurred and I just shrugged, not into the conversation that she was trying to start. She just nodded and walked away. I soon felt the same eyes burning into the back so I turned around and saw someone staring at me dead in the eyes.