Backstreets • Ethan

{ For sebby_moy }

Lilly's p.o.v~

I walk down the lonely back streets of LA, sighing as I sway my arms back and fourth. The cord of my headphones hung low as my eyes scan the dark street. It was night time, but for some reason, this street has never heard of street lights. I check my phone for the time, 1:34am. I do this often, sneaking away at night to explore new places, it was a bad habit but I don't really care.

I pulled out one of the ear buds and continued to walk, until I heard a car screech and stop. I turn and see a few men step out, it looks a bit sus so I continue to walk faster than before.

"Hay! Why don't you come talk to us?"

One of the guys slurred and I turned around, widening my eyes as I ran for my life, only to see the guys start to run too but I was fast than them. I passed many closed shops and I started to pant heavily until I stopped, catching my breath. The footsteps of the men got closer and loader as I looked up and thankfully saw a store light on. I bolted over and look in the door of what seemed to be an old music Vinyl store. I saw a boy, about my age with a joyrich hoodie on and floppy brown hair. I would be lying if I said he wasn't hot, but I soon came back to reality when I tried the door and it was locked and the men were getting closer. I began panicking, so I banged on the door, screaming.

" HAY! HELP ME PLEASE! HELP!"

I scream and I finally gets his attention, at first he was confused, but when he heard that I was screaming for help he ran over unlocked the door, swinging it open and pulling me into his arms as I let out a sob. He quickly pulled me into the shop and slammed the door, locking it and closing the shutters. He sighs and sit down, breathing heavily. He walks over and sits down next to me, placing his hand comfortingly on the small of my back.

"Hay are you alright? What was happening?"

He asks and I look into his dark brown eyes, moving closer to him because he made me feel loved and safe.

"Uh well I usually sneak out and tonight I was just walking then this group of, I presume drunk men got put their car and started chasing me so u ran and saw lights on in here, so I screamed"

I chuckle at the last bit and he grabs my hand in his, out soft fingers lacing together.

"Well I'm glad that I got you, no wonder what would have happened if I hadn't."

He said and we looked into each other's  eyes, already falling in love. There was a brief moment of silence, when I realised that I didn't even know this guys name yet!

"So, you never said what your name was,"

I quietly said as he reached under my chin and lifted up my head, picking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm Ethan"

"Lilly"

And let's just say, that wasn't my last night time visit to the old music vinyl shop in the backstreets of LA.

{I hope you liked it♥️}