Good Morning Baby • Grayson

Graysons p.o.v~

I wake up to the sun being shined in my eyes due to the blinds being open. I groan quietly as I got to get up to close them, but before I can, I feel another body attach it self to me. I look over and see my beautiful sleeping girlfriend of 3 years, y/n.

Her hair was pushed to one side and her eyes were closed, her soft breathing was the only sound to be heard in the room. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead, feeling myself slowly slipping into deep sleep once again.

Your p.o.v~

I wake up and see Grayson wrapped around me, his head in the crook of my neck and he's sleeping peaceful. I notice his arms are lose, so I untangle them and swing my leg round so I'm now straddling him.

I start to plant soft, sweet kisses all over his face and neck, waking him up. I soon fell a pair of hands on my waist as they squeeze gently. I look at Grayson and his eyes are open, staring right into mine.

H grabs his phone and opens snapchat, grabbing my hand and I do a cute pose while I still sit in his stomach. He captions it "Good Morning Baby" And puts it on him story.

He kisses my hand gently, before I start playing with his fingers. We just sit in silence before he speaks up, letting go of my hand.

"Morning Princess"

He says, his deep and raspy morning voice laced through his words as he rubs his eyes, pushing back his hair.

"Good Morning Baby"