My Dream came true • Ethan

{play song now}

Your p.o.v~

"Okay, everyone, it's time!"

My mum shouts and grabs me and Ethan, also grabbing two confetti guns. She pushes us up towards the middle of our drive way, being light with me as I'm pregnant.

We get to where she wants us and I turn to Ethan as he grabs my hand, intertwining them and kissing my head and bringing me into a side hug and resting his chin atop my head.

"I love you, more than this world y/n. I love both of you"

He says and kisses the top of my head, hugging me close but night tight because of my pregnant belly.

"I love you forever, Ethan Grant Dolan"

We pull away and we stand away from each other, the crowd counting down the seconds.

"5,4,3,2....1!!"

On 1 we pull the confetti gun triggers and pink confetti shoots out both of them. I drop the gun and tears of joy runs down my eyes as I cover my mouth in shock and happiness.

"OMG!"

I hear my mum and Lisa scream as I feel Ethan's large arms engulfing me in a hug and I hug him back, swaying side to side and crying on his shoulder. He grabs my face and cups my cheeks, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Your so beautiful, so talented, so brave and amazing. We've created something beautiful and I feel so truly blessed to have you, I would want to have a baby girl with anyone else but you. You made my dream come true and I don't know what I would do without you baby, I love you"

"I love you more Ethan, you have no idea"