All the stars • Ethan

{T.W- Sad}

Your p.o.v~

I'm dying, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I was diagnosed about a year ago, and I can feel it coming to and end. I was given about a 2 year life experience, but after a year and a half, I can tell I'll be fine soon.

I told everyone straight away, wanting to spend as much time with them as I possibly could, but the hardest job was breaking the news to Ethan, my boyfriend of 6 years.

Ethan instead that we got married, so I agreed. After two months we got married and I fell pregnant 3 months after. I know what you thinking,

"but if your sick, how can you have a baby?"

And trust me, I though the same, but the problem is my brain, do it wouldn't harm the baby in anyway. Strange I know but Ethan and me decided no matter what that we would have a baby.

Just before I got pregnant, we created a bucket list, and ticked off almost 2 a day. The last ones on the list is-

"Give birth"
"Sleep under the stars together"
"Bring up our daughter as an amazing woman"

Sadly, the last two I know I won't be able to complete because about 3 moths ago the doctor told me that I would die while giving birth. I asked if the baby would live, she said there was a 90% chance that me and Ethan's babygirl would live.

I was willing to die for that 90% chance.

I didn't tell Ethan, because I knew he would want me to abort. And no he wasn't a sick person but we talked about this before, he said he would rather live long enough with me and just adopt, then cutting my life short. I agreed but I wasn't 100% sure about the idea, I never want to abort any child of mine.

My due date is tomorrow, my death date is tomorrow and my baby's birthday is tomorrow.

I've already had contractions, so I called in Ethan and he brought in a heating pad.

"Here you go baby, I'm so proud of you"

He says and kisses my head, and he plants himself next to me isn't the hospital bed. Now we wait.

~Time slip to birth~

Ethan's p.o.v~

I feel y/n squeeze my hand so hard I think it broke. She was pushing and huffing, to be completely honest I'm terrified right now. But she's doing so well and I'm so proud of her, I was snapped out of my thoughts as the nurse speaks.

"Okay mrs Dolan, one more big push and she's out, now breath in...hold and push!"

"Come on baby, push!"

I say and she screams and we hear loud cries erupt in the room and the nurse lifts out little baby onto y/n's chest.

A beautiful, healthy baby girl

I cut the cord and look at y/n, she's looks more drained and paler than usual, but I push it aside and put it to the fact that she just gave birth.

"Any name ideas?"

The nurse speaks up and I look at y/n and she nods, looking down at the baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Alexis Rose Dolan"

Y/n smiles and the nurse nods, I look at y/n bad suddenly her face drops and she hands me lexi quickly and grand my hand, pulling he down and kissing me softly, then Lexis head.

"Hay, everything okay baby?"

I ask and she nods, asking the nurse to take a picture of me and lexi. The nurse smiles and takes the picture, printing it and giving it to y/n.

She smiles and shoos me away, but speaking before I leave.

"Ethan Dolan, I promise to love you and lexi rose forever, no matter what"

"I promise to love you two forever as well"

I say before I leave, heading down to the cafe. 5 minutes later a sim sitting with lexi for a bit I see a crowd of nurses rush past and scream for People to move.

A few minutes later I make my way back up to y/ns room. I smile as I look down at our little baby, she perfect.

As I near the Room I hear nurses shout the words I never wanted to hear.

"WERE LOOSING HER!"

"1,2 AND SHOCK"

There silence as I look into her room, tears streaming down my face, looking at my struggling wife, not being able to go into the room due to our baby and the nurses.

"I'm so sorry, we've lost her"

I break down and cry, holding my baby girl near. Why will I ever do?

~Five years later~

"Daddy, what's this?"

Lexi asks while holding up a price of paper, I frown as she hands it to me and I open it and read the top-

'Y/n Dolans bucket list'

I look over the pages and see that all of them are ticked, apart from three, the last three. I grab a pen and tick them, smiling as a tear softly rolls down my cheek.

~
Give birth- ✔️

Sleep under the stars together-

Bring up our daughter as an amazing woman-✔️
~

I frown and look at the second to last one, the only one that's not ticket, sleeping under the stars. I pick up my phone and call Grayson, he answers after two rings.

"Yo"

"Up for a last minute camping trip?"

•••

We lay under the stars, lexi in between me and gray, fast asleep as thought of y/n race through my head. I can't do this, not now and not ever, I can't except the facts it's been 5 years since she left.

"I can't do this Gary, grab the stuff we're leav-"

I say but Grayson stops me and shushes me and points up, and I look up and see a few shooting stars, and other stars twinkling.

"Look, she's putting a show on for us"