Bro Code

*Jungkook's POV*

I took my last shot of cold beer as I feel my body being heated and I badly wanted to rest on my bed.

On the other side was V who was also not sober and keeps on singing random songs.

Jimin was the hard drinker among us. He was not even close to getting drunk everytime we had shotting like these.

jin: yaaaaaah! Just 2 more days and goodbye college!

V: Cheers for Jin is finally getting married right after the graduation!

We lifted up our canned beers and cheered. I feel happy for Jin and at the same time, in dismay. He was fine ass man, he could do more, explore more and enjoy more. But, sooner he'll be a daddy to an angel.

Jisoo Kim was pregnant for 2 months already and we kept this as a secret. Jin said he'd stood up for Jisoo and their baby after their graduation. Jisoo was also keeping this secret until graduation.

V: hyung, on ur marriage who will be the best man?

Jin: Jisoo's maid of honor will be Jennie so I guess.... Ill find someone who pairs up her beauty.

We laughed in unison.

Jimin: so u wont find any from us. She's a godddess.

V: i can volunteer myself. I heard she likes me tho. I can sense it the way she blushes towards me on school.

V is really confident huh.

Jin: u sure want? U like her too?

V: ummmm...

Jimin: fck just say yes

V: i think.... I still dont know. She's surely pretty but im so mad with Irene. Hehe

Jin: so you're out of the best man bro. Haha

Jimin: Hey kookie, wae? Silent?

Jk: hyung, i wanna go to bed

Jimin: hahahaha the kid is drunk!

I was about to stand up and leave the balcony when taehyungie started preaching.

V: Ill get over Irene. She just hates men. And....damn im so sick of it. She wont even give a damn about me. Maybe ill divert my feelings to someone who likes me... Someone like Jennie. What do u think hyung?

Jin: i dont know hyung...just dont play with her feelings. Jisoo will kill me.

Jimin: have a tip from loverboy! Haha.

Jk: Hyung, i suggest you get to know her first before u decide. My past with tzuyu wasnt good thats why Im telling you to know her well. Girls nowadays has been btchy and all...they would realize one day they like anothee guy and trash you out.

Oh. That was a heavy broken line part from a drunk man. Hahahahaha. I realized what I am saying and just laughed. The boys also laughed at me.

V: So help me kookie.

I nodded yes. Im not quiet sure and im not serious at helping him. I just want to get the conversation done. I badly wanna rest. Besides, he's drunk. He'll forget about this tomorrow.

V: just remember the bro code...

All: What's mine is mine.