Chapter 2

*Jungkook's POV*

Jin asked me to come with him at Jisoo's house as Jisoo was craving for chicken skewers. The other guys are out for billiards and I skipped.

My bad, i have to go with daddy Jin and be thirdwheeling. This is not a good idea.

We were at Jisoo's house and her parents are not home for they were working. Jisoo was wearing a leggings and loose sweater. She doesnt look pregnant at all. Still sexy and gorgeous. I looked at Jin who was staring at Jisoo who was preparing a cocktail.

Jk: Hyung, that was jisoo's forte. Making cocktail juices.

Jin: exactly, i fell for that juice.

I dont know if its the cocktail juice or another juice. Hahahaha. He was intensely looking at Jisoo and I think he was referring to the second one. Aigooooo. This hyung. Really?

I threw him a pillow from the sofa.

Jin: what?

Jk: perv

Jin: *laughs* she's officially mine now hyung. Whats wrong fantasizng your future wife? Look at her with those leggings hyung..

I looked at jisoo and Jin was right.

He then stood from where he is and backhugged Jisoo while whisphering something into her ears. She was acting all squishy and he was being so touchy.

I diverted my eyes unto the tv...

Jin: Hyung, brb.

He winked and entered Jisoo's room. Now jisoo wasn't at the kitchen anymore. At the back of my head, they'll get a twin. Hahahaha.

I was busy eating pizza and scanning my phone's youtube when Jennie arrived.

W.o.w she's really pretty.

Jennie wore:

I wore:

Jennie: Oh! Annyeong jungkook-aa

Jk: annyeong

Jennie: where's unnie?

Jk: she's at her room.

She walked passed by me and headed to jisoo's room. She knocked but no one responds.

She sat beside me. The couch was small, i guess it is good for three petite people. I was kind of shocked when she sat carelessy sat beside me when there were two solo seats beside (a sofa set).

Jennie: is she really inside? No one's responding

She grabs pizza and ate it. I was literally staring at her.

Jennie: wae? A dirt on my face?

Jk: ani.

Jennie: where's jin?

Jk: they were at jisoo's room

Jennie: wae?

Jk: they having sex

Jennie choked at my reply... I immediately tapped her back as she was coughing.. i ran to the fridge to get her water.

Oh God. She must be shocked with what I told her. Of course, she was a girl and it was very awkward to hear it from a guy. A hot guy. Hahaha.

I continued tapping her back and as she faced me, her face was red from all that coughing. I cupped her face and asked her is she's okay.

We just made an eye to eye contact. Her eyes are kinda cat-like and her stare could melt me. Her face was so soft... I could see her light abs as she was wearing a crop top plus her skirt was too short revealing her goddamn sexy legs.

*Sex sex sex* my voice who told it earlier keeps bouncing on my head.

I immediately took my hands out of her face and drank water. She also transferred her seat, this time away from me.

What am I doing? Hooo. The atmosphere is getting hot and I told her i'll just go outside to call my omma...which was lie. I needed a fresh breathe of air.

That was intense.